Lipgloss

MAC Tinted Lipglass – Nymphette

I have several Lipglasses on my wish list. Till now I have purchased only 2 (Cultured and Nymphette).

Cultured which is nice pink colour (not like Barbie pink). I already used it till end so unfortunately I do not have any pictures :ermm:

Nymphette is pretty pink with golden shimmer :heart:

mac-nymphette01

And one close up picture where you can see shimmer.

mac-nymphette02

All Lipglasses can be used alone or over any lipstick. They look sticky but when you apply them on lips it gives them shine and are not sticky at all. Are also moisturizing because they contain jojoba oil and vitamin E.

Price is about 15 EUR.

1. Sawyeh Maher

June 27, 2012 at 20:44

What color would you recommend for tan skin? Cultured or Nymphette? Thanks :-)

• Goga

July 21, 2012 at 00:39

I think both would look great on tan skin :) But first I would try Nymphette :wub:

2. Lucy

June 30, 2009 at 19:59

:wub: I just love Mac’s lipglass.  Such a gorgeous shine and color.  I resisted buying any from the last collection.  It was tough.

3. ally

March 31, 2009 at 13:41

Lep, imela :wub:

4. Tamara

March 31, 2009 at 12:42

Uf… macovi glosi..
    Enkrat sem videla enega takoooo krasnega in sem celo sodelovala na licitaciji na ebayu, ampak zal nisem zmagala….
    Nekako se mi zdi, da se ne splaca kupovat mac izdelkov preko ebaya, ker je prevec ponaredkov in nekako drazje prides cez..

5. Goga

March 30, 2009 at 21:44

Bleščice niso čisto nič moteče :cool:
    Mamy, ti ga drugič prinesem pokazat :biggrin:

6. Mamy

March 30, 2009 at 21:42

Takega glosa s tako popolnim zlatim šimrom kot je Nymphette, še nisem videla :w00t: . A kaj “bodejo” bleščice, Goga?
    Že iščem, kje se ga da kupiti, joooj :blush: . In nekoč sem rekla, da jaz glosov ne uporabljam… :whistle:

7. Nati

March 30, 2009 at 21:35

uhh lep je goga! Na ustnicah sgurno fantastično izpade!