Jewelry

My other obssesion – wrist watches

I usually wear them instead of jewellery (bracelet).

First two are the oldest: Gucci and Casio (second one is man’s watch, memory on a very special person in my life).

Gucci, Casio watch

Gucci, Casio

Third and fourth I wear the most: ‘no name’ led watch and Issey Miyake.

'no name' led watch, Issey Miyake watch

Last two are my new ODM Pixel watch.  You can also get them in other colours. For my first purchase I decided for black and white. Maybe I’ll buy myself one more in different colour. :blush:

ODM Pixel wrist watch

ODM Pixel watch

ODM Pixel wrist watch

ODM Pixel watch

But … on my wish list is the real beauty Citizen Eco drive :wub:

Citizen Eco-Drive Women

1. .sparkle*

June 28, 2010 at 10:05

uuu, tole Citizen bi imela pa tudi jaz :) noro lepa :wub:

2. goga

June 26, 2010 at 09:35

pavlic. nusa – če se odločiš za ODM uro, ti ne bo žal. Edini minus je ta, da se pri dnevni svetlobi številke bolj slabo ali pa tudi sploh ne vidijo :/
    Ioewe – tvoja izjava me je pa nasmejala :haha:
    Liene – same here :w00t:
    Thanks for comments :cute:

3. Liene

June 25, 2010 at 22:26

Your Issey Miyake is beautiful. I’m also quite watch obsessed, I guess it sometimes even improperly how I stare on people’s wrists.  :blush:

4. jen

June 25, 2010 at 22:13

I love watches too but now I have a Chanel J12 I don’t wear anything else but that.  :wink:

5. karamela

June 25, 2010 at 21:29

jaz jih imam tudi kar nekaj najbolj so mi pa pri srcu fossil-ke.

6. Ioewe

June 25, 2010 at 13:15

Jaz nosim uro zgolj in samo kot nakit, ker mi nobena ne dela. :blush:

7. Lendoxia

June 25, 2010 at 12:55

obozavam satove, al nazalost uvijek imam samo jednog pa koliko traje traje i onda kad se pokvari kupim drugog, al ovi ODM i ovaj no name led jako lijepo izgledaju :thumb:

8. pavlic.nusa

June 25, 2010 at 10:03

Chanel J12 – my dream. :wub:
    Drugače so ure tudi moja manjša obsedenost in sem že veliko razmišljala o ODM Pixel Watch. :nervous: