Flormar

Flormar, Golden Rose haul

I’ve been hauling a lot lately … too much to be honest. :blush: I wasn’t really sure whether to show you these photos or not as I really went overboard and I have a bone to pick with Flormar. They think it’s perfectly acceptable to use my photos on their Facebook page … so I rarely do reviews for their products. :devil: Like our Copyright is so complicated. :roll: I know you would like to see swatches but I buy a lot of things and I rather spend my time on presenting good brands vs. photo thieving ones. But since the hated Flormar FB page disappeared, I may start swatching their products again. :angel:

Enough of whining – prepared to see my new goodies? :cute:

Flormar, Golden Rose - Haul 07 2011

Flormar, Golden Rose – Haul 07 2011

Lets break down this pile.

First I ran to the regular stand and bought bunch of polishes.

Flormar Supershine: 14, 30, U04, U08

Flormar Supershine: 14, 30, U04, U08

Flormar 344, 425; Gabrini 405; Golden Rose: Paris 82, 231, Care&Strong 169, 164; Protein 318

Next were eyeshadows and blush.

Flormar: Blush-On 89, Quartet Eye Shadow: 403, 408

Flormar: Blush-On 89, Quartet Eye Shadow: 403, 408

Flormar: Mono Eye Shadow 007, 013, 002

Flormar: Mono Eye Shadow 007, 013, 002

As was about to pay my purchase when I spotted Flormar and Golden Rose Graffiti lines … more crackles!

Flormar Graffiti: G06, G01, G03, G10 by Parokeets

Flormar Graffiti: G06, G01, G03, G10

Golden Rose Graffiti: 10, 04, 03, 11, 06 by Parokeets

Golden Rose Graffiti: 10, 04, 03, 11, 06

And now I can officially declare that I’m bankrupt … but pretty. :biggrin:

email: gejba@parokeets.com; Starševski klepet

1. maisenzasmalto

August 27, 2011 at 22:46

Great haul!! BTW a company stealing photos? :bljak:

2. ` crazy natalka .

August 27, 2011 at 22:28

wow . ; D :w00t:

August 27, 2011 at 19:33

Senče so videti zeeeeelo fajn!!

August 27, 2011 at 22:30

Ravno se igram s kvarteti. Koga brigajo iritacije, če so pa barve lepe. :biggrin:

4. Nicole

August 27, 2011 at 19:26

beautiful polishes!
    i’m also really loving the green eye shadows :)

5. stri-linga

August 27, 2011 at 17:25

Golden Rose Paris 231 I adore!
    Blush swatches pleaseeee :) Hugs&kisses :* Ciao!

August 27, 2011 at 18:04

I’ll probably buy two more shades and then swatch all of them together. So you’ll have swatches + comparison in one place. :cute:

But let me guess – you have Flormar, Gabrini and Golden Rose, right? I’m so jealous. :biggrin:

6. marox79

August 27, 2011 at 17:04

Bankcrupt but pretty, lol.

Love what you got. I can’t believe you’ve experienced photo-theft from a company!!

• stri-linga

August 27, 2011 at 17:26

One of Polish Bloggers/Vloggers experienced photo-theft from our Polish national/public Television so.. it’s sick!

August 27, 2011 at 17:37

No that is really low. :angry:

August 27, 2011 at 17:41

In the almost 3 years we’ve been writing this blog, we experienced a lot of these kind of situations, but they usually take photos down after we contact them. Flormar was really getting annoying, but fortunately they seem to be reformed for the time being. We’ll see if they continue with this policy. :devil:

7. Sana

August 27, 2011 at 12:52

Izgleda mikavno … Ampak kje je možno kupiti njihove izdelke v Sloveniji (če sploh je)? In ali slučajno kdo ve, ali testirajo na živalih? Našla sem sicer njihovo internetno stran, ampak je v romunščini in si ne morem pomagati z njo.

August 27, 2011 at 17:56

Nikjer ne omenjajo (govorim za Flormar), da ne testirajo, tako da … Gre pa za turško kozmetiko, če ti to kaj pomaga.
      Pri nas se je dalo dobiti nekaj Golden Rose lakov za nohte na Lakizanohte.

8. Kejal

August 27, 2011 at 12:30

ohh..nice haul!! I want too!!

August 27, 2011 at 17:56

I want more. :biggrin:

9. Ana

August 27, 2011 at 11:46

Love Flormar :) !

Snatching photos? Bad!
    Have you filed a complaint with fb?

August 27, 2011 at 17:59

Their site disappeared before I got bitchy enough to do that. :angel:

10. Ducky

August 27, 2011 at 10:41

Beautiful polishes, can’t wait to see swatches of all of them :w00t: I have the Flormar Supershine 14 and it’s the most shimmery, the most beautiful purple polish I’ve ever seen!

August 27, 2011 at 18:00

It really is gorgeous. Can’t wait to try it out. :wub: