Hauls, stash, RAOK

Inglot palette from Poland – by Goga

Hi ladies!

I owed you this picture from my another Inglot freedom system palette which came all along from Poland  (with cooperation with Gejba) and lovely stri-linga from  Sorry Mario the princess is in another castle blog. Thank you again.  :rose:

This palette is again one as I called it ‘mixed grill’ – a bit of every kind of colour, finish, etc.

Inglot palette

Inglot palette

Inglot palette - sun

Inglot palette - sun

Inglot eyeshadow palette swatch

Inglot eyeshadow palette swatch: 362M, 426P, 143AS, 128AS, 129AS

Inglot eyeshadow palette swatch

Inglot eyeshadow palette swatch: 63A, 504SP, 415P, 418P, 446P

I’m in love with all Inglot stuff.  :wub:

Hope you didn’t missed me too much. :biggrin:  I’m super busy (job etc.) but I’ll do my best to post more. Btw… I bought myself some new lip goodies  :nervous: (I’ll show them to you asap).

Till next time… be good and stay beautiful…

Yours truly G.

1. Maestra

October 6, 2011 at 16:10

Inglot senčila so krasna! :wub:

• goga

October 7, 2011 at 10:43

Se strinjam. Jih uporabljam skoraj vsak dan (ko imam zjutraj pred službo prosto kopalnico za ličenje :silly: ) :party:

2. shannara

October 6, 2011 at 10:39

pretty colors :w00t:

3. stri-linga

October 6, 2011 at 10:07

we have to do the thing again ;) it was so much fun :))))
    i’m thinking of putting together a palette of my own, for my birthday in december. i have some ideas but i need to think them through ;)

• goga

October 7, 2011 at 10:42

I agree, we have to do it again and asap :happy: :happy:
      Have you already decided what e/s to put in a palette? I really hade a problem to choose e/s for my palette, it’s really difficult to choose from that big range of different colours, finishes etc…

4. Atqa

SP 504 je tako prekrasna boja :stars:

• goga

October 7, 2011 at 10:40

Meni takodje SP 504 i 426 P :cute:

8. Yasinisi

October 5, 2011 at 13:11

Inglot has really nice cosmetics.. Love it too.. :)