FOTD

FOTD: Turquoise Smashbox Shades Of Fame Eye Palette look

Ever since I bought the Smashbox Shades Of Fame Eye Palette I’ve been using it almost everyday. It’s so versatile and the eyeshadows are amazingly pigmented. The selection of colors is also perfect for me, because I can create a colorful and heavy make up with it and a light and natural make up as well. Today I have a turquoise look for you.

FOTD: Turquoise Smashbox Shades of Fame eye palette look by Maestra

FOTD: Turquoise Smashbox Shades of Fame eye palette look by Maestra

FOTD: Turquoise Smashbox Shades of Fame eye palette look by Maestra

FOTD: Turquoise Smashbox Shades of Fame eye palette look by Maestra

FOTD: Turquoise Smashbox Shades of Fame eye palette look by Maestra

FOTD: Turquoise Smashbox Shades of Fame eye palette look by Maestra

Make up palette I’ve used Smashbox – Shades Of Fame.

Smashbox - Shades Of Fame eye palette

Smashbox - Shades Of Fame eye palette

Eyeshadows I used:
Pacific – inner three quarters of the lid
Sherbet + Praline – in the crease
Mocha – along the lash line
Bliss – for highlighting

Cheeks:
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge For Lips And Cheeks in Calypso Coral

In the photos I’m also wearing a couple of individual fake lashes by Depend in the outer corners of my eyes. It was the first time I’ve ever used individual fake lashes and I have to say that I love them. They are quite easy to apply and very comfortable to wear.

I haven’t done such a colorful look in a long time. I hope you like it. I wish you a nice day!

1. Kulsum

June 9, 2012 at 10:10

Wow, i absolutely love this look! Really Pretty!
    I am going to have my Shades of fame palette soon and I am so excited about it, and i can’t wait to try this!!!

May 14, 2012 at 21:58

Pacifik senčka mi je res popolna. Zadnje čase sem čisto ubrisana na takole svetlo teal modro in že komaj čakam, da v Kiku poberem nekaj podobnega. :) Super look, blazno mi je všeč. :thumb:

• Maestra

May 15, 2012 at 19:39

Hvala! Želim ti uspešen ulov v Kiku!!!

3. MissDoll

May 14, 2012 at 18:53

Če nam je všeč? Mislim, da smo ti vse fouš, ker se znaš tako lepo namazat pa še tale čudovita barva ti super paše :wub:

May 14, 2012 at 09:23

Krasna in uporabna paleta. :wub: Turkizna gre res lepo k tvojim očem. :thumb:

• Maestra

May 15, 2012 at 19:38

Res je super paleta! Res ne vem, zakaj turkizne ne uporabljam več …

5. Enchantress

May 11, 2012 at 19:40

Woow, it just pops your beautiful green eyes.. you are so lucky.. :rose:

6. Gone2RehabBRB

May 11, 2012 at 12:42

Škoda, da nima svetlejše mat highlight senčke, potem bi bila še za moj okus in rabo idealna.
    Najraši vidim, da so vse osnovne mat senčke znotraj ene palete, pomešane z senčkami za dnevni in za igrivi MU.

• Maestra

May 15, 2012 at 19:37

Moja fotka palete ni preveč dobra, ker je bilo na hitro slikano kar v Ameriki v hotelski sobi. :blush: Sicer je Bliss senčilo nekoliko svetlejše, kot izgleda na fotografiji in je praktično mat.
      Tudi jaz imam rada v vsaki paleti eno svetlo senčilo in vsaj eno temno ter potem še kaj pametnega za vmes.

7. Tanja