The past couple of weeks were very stressful for me and I just didn’t have time for blogging or being creative makeup-wise. Although it was stressful I had fun doing the stuff I did. But at the same time I was happy when everything was over and I could take the time to play with makeup. By looking at some youtube videos I was inspired to do a Marilyn Monroe makeup. I know I don’t look anything like she did and I don’t have blonde wig, but still … it was fun!
- Gosh Eye Shadow Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – e/s Virgin, Naked, Buck, Half Baked
- Illamasqua – Obsidian eyeshadow
- Illamasqua – Abyss Precision Ink eyeliner
- Max Factor – Kohl Pencil in 090 Natural Glaze (on waterline)
- Baci – fake lashes in 648
- Revlon – Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup in 020 Sheel (on the middle part of the face; highpoints of the face)
- Makeup Factory – Luxury Foundation with Concealer in 08
- Avon – Ideal Flawless pressed powder
- Illamasqua – Zygomatic cream blusher
- Misslyn – Smooth Lip Liner in 39
- Catrice – Lip Designer in 010 Ruby Red (on the middle part of the lips)
- Illamasqua – Lily-Rose Sheer Lipgloss
This look is actually a lighter version of the pin-up look I did a while ago.