Eyeliners

Swatches: Random Pupa stuff

A couple of weeks ago I’ve been to a Pupa outlet store near Venice, Italy. I took the opportunity and bought some cool eyeshadows, colored mascaras and an eyeliner.

Pupa

Pupa

I bought mascaras in fun summery shades – turquoise and purple. The purple one is a bit too dark to be considered as a fun bold purple mascara, but the turquoise one is just perfect for summer!

Pupa - Absolute Color Mascara - 04 (purple)

Pupa - Absolute Color Mascara - 04 (purple)

Pupa - Absolute Color Mascara - 07 (turquoise)

Pupa - Absolute Color Mascara - 07 (turquoise)

The Baroque Eyeliner is almost the perfect shade for highlighting inner corners of my eyes or to use it on the waterline. I don’t like using white pencils on the waterline, because it just doesn’t look natural to me. This pencil is grey-beige-nude color with tiny shimmer.

My favorite products are the eyeshadows. Look how pretty they look like.

Pupa - Ombretto Compatto (Compact Eyeshadow) - 04

Pupa - Ombretto Compatto (Compact Eyeshadow) - 04

Pupa - Ombretto Compatto (Compact Eyeshadow) - 05

Pupa - Ombretto Compatto (Compact Eyeshadow) - 05

Pupa - Luminys Extra Pearl (Ultra Luminous Baked Eyeshadow) - 03

Pupa - Luminys Extra Pearl (Ultra Luminous Baked Eyeshadow) - 03

Pupa - Ombretto Colore Assoluto (Color Pop) - 03

Pupa - Ombretto Colore Assoluto (Color Pop) - 03

Pupa - Matt Extreme (Matt Compact Eyeshadow) - 07

Pupa - Matt Extreme (Matt Compact Eyeshadow) - 07

I was also amazed at how pigmented they were. Here are the swatches.

Pupa swatches

Pupa swatches

Pupa swatches

Pupa swatches

Pupa swatches

Pupa swatches

Have you ever tried Pupa cosmetics before? What do you think about the products?

1. kirstie

January 15, 2014 at 23:23

I’ve never heard of this brand before, because I’m in the US. But that baked eyeshadow looks just like Milani baked eyeshadows here, I have a couple of them! :yes:

June 13, 2012 at 21:23

Senčke so videti čudovito! :cute: Nekaj takega kot je svetlo modra pa že nekaj časa iščem. Ampak res nimam od Pupe čisto nič … Je nimajo tudi v Limonijih? Morda zavijem enkrat tja. :)

3. Anka Rak

June 11, 2012 at 16:06

imam pupino maskaro – Diva’s lashes. za vsakdanjo uporabo si jo nanesem le na konice trepalnc, ker trepalnice naredi res ogroooomne! imam sreco da imam dolge trepalnice, ki jih je potrebno bolj kot ne privihati, s to maskaro pa bi lahko res pretiravala, ce bi si to zelela ;)

4. MissDoll

June 9, 2012 at 15:09

Turkizna maskara mi izgleda izjemno in komaj že čakam na kakšen make-up, kjer jo boš uporabila :wink:

5. Art on my way

June 8, 2012 at 18:24

Sjenila su mi predivna.
    Ne znam koja mi je najljepša nijansa.
    Prije swatcheva mi se najviše sviđala Luminys Extra Pearl (Ultra Luminous Baked Eyeshadow) – 03 a sad mislim da mi je ljepša ova tamnije plava.
    Odličan ulov! :happy:

6. Simona Lightmistress

June 8, 2012 at 14:34

I have the turquoise mascara, too! And my favourite product by Pupa (not counting polishes) are eye pencils. I do love their eyepencils, honestly, their quality is just amazing.

June 8, 2012 at 14:20

I haven’t tried much from Pupa, but I love everything you bought. :wub: I think I need more Pupa goodies. :biggrin: