Alessandro giveaway

Long time no see…

Hey Ladies!  :cute:

Missed me?  :blush:

Yes, I’m still alive as you can see. Lots of things were going on…

Few days ago I took a  :pic: of all my new lipsticks but as good photographer as I am none of the pics came out good … so I need to do it again.

In the mean while I was playing with my eyeshadows (I haven’t done it in a long long time) and I came up with this look. I like it a lot. Maybe it’s not really summer look but anyway….  :naughty:

I actually don’t remember exactly what I used, but it’s really simple make up.

Make Up By Goga

Make Up By Goga

I promise I’ll be better at doing blog posts.  :lips:

Take care…

August 21, 2012 at 18:36

Lepo te je spet brati! Rdečečrna kombinacija je pa itak med mojimi najljubšimi, tudi sama jo nosim, včasih še mal oranžne dam zraven. ;)

• Goga

September 27, 2012 at 13:01

Sem probala dodati še oranžno in je tudi kul :crown:

2. Evil Emo

August 13, 2012 at 12:17

Izgleda fuuul lepo, me pa zanima kako izgleda z odprtimi očmi?

• Goga

September 27, 2012 at 13:00

Z odprtimi očmi žal nisem slikala. Je bil en tak brzinski make up in nisem imela časa za :pic:

August 12, 2012 at 15:36

Welcome back. :party: Veselim se pa tudi swatchev tvojih novih pridobitev … ziher se bom spet slinila. :biggrin:

4. Krvava Meri

August 10, 2012 at 17:18

Kako lepo, da si se oglasila. Res si bila že pogrešana.

• Goga

September 27, 2012 at 12:59

Hvala :wave:

5. Art on my way

August 10, 2012 at 16:41

Crveno sjenilo, jako zanimljivo. Odličan look i lijepo da si se javila… veselim se i tvojim novim postovima :)

• Goga

September 27, 2012 at 12:59

Sjenilo je stvarno zanimljivo. Prvo sam mislila, da crveno nije za mene a sad ga cesto upotrebljavam.