Creme

L’Oreal Color Riche: Dating Coral and Rose Bagatelle nail polish swatches

I can not say I was hugely impressed with L’Oreal Color Riche Rebel Blue nail polish, so I felt no urge to immediately try out rest of the polishes I bought from this line. But I did leave them on my desk, so next two finally ended up as my manicure for the day … or two. :silly:

L’Oreal Color Riche: Dating Coral and Rose Bagatelle nail polish

L’Oreal Color Riche: Dating Coral and Rose Bagatelle nail polish

In the end, I liked Dating Coral (no. 305) and Rose Bagatelle (no. 205) better than Rebel Blue … quality not color wise. Both were easy to apply and with thicker second coat were almost fully opaque + were quick to dry.

L’Oreal Color Riche Dating Coral is my favorite of the two just because I like the way this coral shade livens up my hands … and goes well with my favorite T-shirt. :biggrin: I was afraid that the tiny shimmer will cause steaks, but they’re hardly noticeable. :thumb:

L’Oreal Color Riche Dating Coral 305

L’Oreal Color Riche Dating Coral 305 swatch

L’Oreal Color Riche Rose Bagatelle is cute taupe-mauve shade great either for discreet manicures or as a base for nail art. I get easily bored by these kind of colors so I stamped over it with China Glaze Instant Chemistry and Bundle Monster 210 plate.

L’Oreal Color Riche Rose Bagatelle 205

L’Oreal Color Riche Rose Bagatelle 205 swatch (lightbox)

Konadicure: L'Oreal Rose Bagatelle + China Glaze Instant Chemistry + BM 210

Konadicure: L’Oreal Rose Bagatelle + China Glaze Instant Chemistry + BM 210

Now I have to go clean my “manicure” desk as it somehow got overcrowded with nail polishes and lots of junk … if I intend to find anything on it of course. :whistle:

email: gejba@parokeets.com; Starševski klepet

1. Evil Emo

August 13, 2012 at 12:38

Oooo Gejba, tvoji konadi me nikoli ne razočarajo :drool: . Všečno, všečno in še enkrat – všečno :thumb:

2. Nicole

August 4, 2012 at 17:01

i really like the coral one :)

August 3, 2012 at 13:47

Rose Bagatelle me spominja na Demure Vixen brez shimmra. Priročen odtenek za kakšne take priložnosti, kjer skorajda ne smeš sekat ven z odbito barvo na nohitih. S stampingom mi je pa sploh všeč, zelo lepa kombinacija. :wub:

4. MissDoll

August 3, 2012 at 12:11

Meni je pa Rose Bagatelle bolj všeč in s konadom izgleda še bolj poseben :wink:

5. Krvava Meri

August 3, 2012 at 11:40

“ne škodi pa niti, da gre krasno k moji najljubši majici”
    Hehe, o tem nisem razmišljala, pa se tudi jaz poleti vedno vračam k nekim koralnim odtenkom, ker tako pristajajo k mojemu najljubšemu dolgemu krilu.

6. Anita (KONADomania)

August 3, 2012 at 10:00

Čudovito! Še posebej mi je všeč s konadom :stars:

7. Vedrana

August 3, 2012 at 08:42

Rose Bagatelle sa pečatom izgleda veoma atraktivno.