Fashion

Guest post: OOTD Summer Blue

Hey dolls,

it’s me again. :biggrin: This time I would like to show you an outfit with my blue jumpsuit. When I spotted it in an S. Oliver store, it just had to be mine! No surprise, since I’ve been having a little obsession with blue and coral shades lately.

Snow White - Jumpsuit outfit for Parokeets blog

Snow White - Jumpsuit outfit for Parokeets blog

Snow White - Jumpsuit outfit for Parokeets blog

Snow White - Jumpsuit outfit for Parokeets blog

Speaking about coral… Let me introduce to you my favourite lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational in Coral Tonic (422). It is just perfect – it is quite long lasting, it doesn’t dry out the lips and the color is absolutely awesome – just right for the summer!

Jade Maybelline - Coral Tonic (422) lipstic swatch

Jade Maybelline - Coral Tonic (422) lipstick swatch

These two are definitively among my favourite items, I purchased this summer. Which are yours?

The days are getting shorter and summer is slowly saying goodbye to us. But it is not over yet! Try to catch the last warm sunbeams and enjoy it! :wave:

Jumpsuit – S. Oliver
Shawl – H&M
Flip Flops – Shoe store Paprika
Earrings – Takko
Lipstick – Maybelline Color Sensational, 422 Coral Tonic
Nail Polish – Essence Bright Alert!

*post is written by our friend Snow White

1. fatalna

September 8, 2012 at 19:46

Zelo lepi lasje :wub:

• Snow White

September 9, 2012 at 19:24

Hvala :rose:

2. Lendoxia

September 7, 2012 at 23:04

snjeguljice snjeguljice divan ti je taj ruz, savrsen za ljeto, steta sto je ono na izmaku :sigh:

• Snow White

September 9, 2012 at 19:24

Stvarno je “ljetna” boja. :yes: I ja ću se sa teškim srcem oprostiti od ljeta. :sigh:

September 6, 2012 at 21:22

I would look ridiculous in jumpsuit, but like it on you + blue color help make it even nicer. :silly: Lipstick I’ll have to check out for myself … I had hard time washing it from my hand, so I’m guessing it has very good staying power. :lips:

• Snow White

September 9, 2012 at 19:22

Thank you. :wink: The staying power is ok, but is definitely not a “long lasting” lipstick.