Not so long ago we added new member to Parokeets team. Her hand are still tiny, but her dad tells me that her nails are already as long as her mothers. In short, I’m a mom!
I’m currently pretty emotional, hormones are definitively raging through my system and as expected, my baby girl turned my life upside down. I’m on a leave from blogging for the whole month of September as I dedicated it to my little girl. I did plan to prepare few posts in advance, but the last months of pregnancy were pretty rough, so I’m left with bunch of unfinished posts. If time permits, I’ll post at least few of the shorter posts.
But I still wanted to celebrate the birth of my precious little girl with all of our fantastic readers, so I decided to host a challenge. And this time you have my blessing to use as girly colors as possible.
Theme is as title says - It’s a baby girl! Manicures, eye/face makeup, outfits …
- Send us your photo of “It’s a baby girl!” themed manicure, makeup or outfit by the end of 31.10.2013. You can send one photo or 2, but voting will be held for the specific person. You can also include shorter accompanying text. Example: one photo of makeup and one of outfit.
- Photo size must be 600 x 800 or 800 x 600 pixels. If you don’t know how to resize to exact number, HERE are the instructions.
- Photos must have evident authorship, so your analog signature (your user name) should look something like THIS (click) at least on one photo. If you wish for non-analog signature photo to be published, please specify that in your email.
- Send your photo to our email address blogparokeets.com. Subject should contain your nickname and name of the challenge.
- If you have your own blog, forum, site (non commercial only) and would like to have a link included with your photo, please specify so in your email.
- Photos may not contain any URL addressees, only your analog nickname is allowed.
- All photos will be framed with Parokeets frame (”watermarked”).
- Part of the votes will come from our readers, and other from proud mom and dad.
If I explain once again about analog signature – it is mandatory but you can send us photo with analog signature and one without it if you wish to see non-analog photo published. Some of you want photos with analog signature published as it is added security, while others find it ugly and don’t wish to see it on published photos.
I apologizes to everybody for unanswered emails, messages … I felt really bad when I saw that all the inboxes were crammed. I’ll do my best to answer to everybody.
Of course little something for winner is in order. This time winner will get:
- Illamaqua lipstick in shade of her choice (it has to be available in Slovenia)
- Kiko Blooming eyeshadow palette – Tender Corals
- Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 113 nail polish
Our little family can hardly wait to see what will you come up with.
UPDATE: Challenge was canceled as nobody decided to join it.