Parokeets girls were tagged by lovely Ulmiel from Did someone say nail polish? blog, to do a lipstick tag.
I was very happy to do that because I love everything that is related to lips.
So let’s start…
How many lipsticks do you have?
- Still not enough I have around 30 lipsticks. Few of them are hiding somewhere in my purse.
When you were a child, did you use your mother’s lipsticks?
- Always! Both my mother and grandmother are lipstick lovers… And of course so am I.
How old were you when you bought your first lipstick and what was it?
- I actually don’t remember this. At the beginning it was definitively something like Labella with a touch of colour.
What is your newest lipstick?
- It is Essence – Look at me!
The most expensive lipstick I have ever bought …
- MAC Limited edition ones…..
And the cheapest?
What’s the most bizarre thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
- Don’t know.
If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand would you recommend and why?
- Essence, Catrice, Revlon. Normal price and nice shades.
Pink or red lipstick?
- It’s difficult do decide for only one since I have a lot of pinks… So I picked up one that I wear more often.
Favourite unusual shade?
Favourite dark shade?
- I don’t like dark shades. Because I have dark hair and brown eyes. I prefer light shades on lips. But here are two of the darkest …
Your biggest lipstick lemming?
- Just few for an example, but there is more on my list Illamasqua (Wanton, Climax…), Dior (Mazette #028, Rose Declamation #277) etc.