Naličen obraz

EOTD za Mylanqolio

Our lovely reader Mylanqolia reminded me, that I’ve been ignoring make up recently. She commented:

By the way, I’d love to see more eye make ups again as I’m more into eyeshadow powder, which make me feel high. :whistle:

Here it is, dear Mylanqolia, I went through my archive and found some unpublished photos of a make up I did way back in November 2009. :blush:

Make Up 25. 09. 2009
Make Up 25. 09. 2009Nothing special, I know. Just a soft everyday lilac and gray combination with some brown and turquoise eyeliner. I can’t remember which products I used for this make up. :unsure:

But I’ve already made some new make up photos, which are ready to be edited and published. So, stay tuned …

1. Beauty addict

Januar 26, 2010 at 17:50

Krasne oči draga i lijepo ti sjenilo ističe boju očiju! :wub:

2. Janet

Januar 26, 2010 at 00:57

You really do have such pretty eyes and the purple looks stunning with them!

3. Mylanqolia

Januar 25, 2010 at 22:40

Thanks, sweetie! And don’t worry, it’s ok. I admit that I’ve chosen a complicated nick name but it’s caused by my preference for difficult puns riddles (yeah, I’m a nerd). :-) Anyways, I’m looking forward to your next eye make up! I’m sure that it’ll look brilliant in combination with your eye colour.:wub:  Hugs and some snow (it snowed again) from Germany!

4. ...jagodka

Januar 25, 2010 at 21:13

Lepo. Lepo. Lepo.
    Vijolična. :w00t:

5. Maestra

Januar 25, 2010 at 20:17

I edited the post and I hope I got it right now. Sorry again! :rose:

6. Maestra

Januar 25, 2010 at 20:15

OMG, I’m soooo sorry for that mistake I made. I guess I read it wrong the first time and than didn’t even bother to check twice. But that’s not completely true, cos I checked twice, but I guess I’ll have to get my eyes tested. And even when I read your explanation I had to double check what I did wrong. :unsure: SORRY!!! I’ll make it up to you with another MU, OK? :blush:

Thank you for the compliment! :rose:

7. Mylanqolia

Januar 25, 2010 at 18:04

Thanks so much!!! The colour combo is stunning though it might be easy applied! Evil angel is absolutely right: Your eye colour is gorgeous. Btw, my nick name has any connections to the Mongols. ;-) It’s MylanQolia (which is an alternation of the word melancholia) due to my surname, which starts with a Q. ;-) But believe me, I’m not angry. The version with the g  just sounds damn funny.:haha:

8. Maestra

Januar 25, 2010 at 16:10

Thank you! :rose:

9. Evil Angel

Januar 25, 2010 at 13:35

You have gorgeous eyes!

10. Lyra

Januar 23, 2010 at 00:33

prekrasno! :wub: zelo ti paše vijoličen MU … in prekrasne očke imaš :blush:

• Maestra

Januar 28, 2010 at 09:47

Hvala, Lyra! Vijolična zna biti delikatna na meni. Moram izbrati pravi odtenek. Hladnejši odtenki mi hitro naredijo utrujene oči.

Januar 22, 2010 at 19:51

Zelo lep in uporaben MU. :wub: Turkizno črtalo je res pika na i.

• Maestra