NOTD: Glamurozna vojaška manikura (Kiko 349 + 231)

Včeraj mi je Gejba prinesla pet Kiko lakov. Juhej!!! Hvala, Gejba! :happy: Seveda sem se morala takoj igrati z njimi. :nails: Na fotografiji spodaj je končni rezultat. Gejba, ozadje je samo zate. ;)

Swatch: Kiko - 349 and 231

Kiko - 349 and 231 (2 coats each)

Sledija pa še swatchi samega laka Kiko – 349. Gre za prečudovito svetlo olivno zeleno.

Swatch: Kiko - 349

Kiko - 349 (2 coats)

Swatch: Kiko - 349

Kiko - 349 (2 coats)

Kaj pa je na vaših nohtih danes?

Avgust 8, 2011 at 15:56

*sigh* Tegale imam še na WL, če kaj vem. Čudovit je! Na mojih nohtih zelo zdelan Jumpy 120, moram si po kosilu zamenjat manikuro in potem naprej pakirat, zdajle v bistvu goljufam ko brskam po netu, ker za to res nimam časa. Kaj morem, malce pa moram pokukati kaj je novega. :wink:

2. Audrey L

Avgust 5, 2011 at 18:34

It’s like a military pastel green! So pretty looking:) I don’t think i’ve heard much about Kiko, looks like a nice application thought!

3. Cristina - PeeBeforePolish

Avgust 5, 2011 at 17:16

Go Kiko go! :D
    Actually I’m wearing Zoya Adina, one of my favourite polish ever!

4. maisenzasmalto

Avgust 5, 2011 at 16:51

I miss this one! Maybe I thought it was too light according to the bottle, but it looks great on you!
    Now wearing a Kiko layering: 342 + 298 but this afternoon I will change it (still have to decide new color)

5. marox79

Avgust 5, 2011 at 13:35

Very beautiful. I like my Kiko’s very much. I saw a military green but didn’t get it, as I already own ‘Hunt me Down’ from H&M. Don’t know if it was this one, though.

6. follytobewise

Avgust 5, 2011 at 12:01

I have one KIKO nail polish and even though I like its colour (very dark violet with blueish shimmer/glitter) I find it takes too much time to dry. I usually apply only 2 coats and I do that at least 3 hours before going to bed. And yet I always wake up with “hair carvings” on my nails :/

Atm my nails are decorated with S-he nail polish 363 (slightly pinkish red) with black stripes on top (made with essence multi dimension 3 in 1 nail polish 20 Fatal, two coats).

• Maestra

Avgust 8, 2011 at 10:41

O really? I put on like four coats one after another (waiting a few minutes between the coats) and all four coats dried very fast. Maybe you have an old bottle, maybe they changed the formula or maybe there0s just something wrong with your bottle. :undecided:
      I highly recommend using a fast dry top coat (like Seche Vite, INM Out The Door, Essie – Good To Go, Poshe…) after each manicure. They really do the difference!!! :yes:

• follytobewise

Avgust 8, 2011 at 20:16

Hm … I guess I really do have a weird bottle then. And thanks very much for the recommendations, I will try these out asap :)

7. Marta Azevedo

Avgust 5, 2011 at 12:00

I love Kiko! Their nail polishes are great!

8. Bea

Avgust 5, 2011 at 11:19

What a beautiful colour! I really like the KIKO Polishes and have to buy that color one day as well. I’m wearing since almost a week now Essies Sew Psyched and layered one coat of the Essence Color & Go 57 Can’t Cheat On Me on it.
    Gretings, Bea

• Maestra

Avgust 8, 2011 at 10:37

Sew Psyched is also a great color!!!

9. nail crazy

Avgust 5, 2011 at 11:05

krasna boja, i dobra kombinacija s šljokicama :thumb:

10. gnoma

Avgust 5, 2011 at 11:05

I have this polish, too, and I love it sooooo much! It’s almost a pastel, if you could call a dusty color with the defintion of “pastel” :P

• Maestra

Avgust 8, 2011 at 10:36

Agree with you. It’s such a nice light almost pastel olive green. :yes:

11. Schni

Avgust 5, 2011 at 10:27

Very PRETTY! :)

12. femketje

Avgust 5, 2011 at 10:26

such a lovely colour :D

13. Kayono

Avgust 5, 2011 at 10:02

That’s actually a very nice olive shade. Loving it with the glitter on top!

Avgust 5, 2011 at 09:41

I did miss the dots in the background. :biggrin:
    Can you believe that I actually don’t hate this color? :silly:

P.S. Still deciding what will be my NOTD.

• Maestra

Avgust 8, 2011 at 10:35

To be honest it doesn’t surprise me at all. ;) You are now a true nail polish fanatic, because you like almost every color there is. :)))) A year ago or so when you only liked red polishes … well, back then you were only a nail polish lover, now you are a true addict. :biggrin: