Nati in unsu tagged us with I Think You Are An Awesome Girl award.
Thank you, girls.
So, 10 random facts about me.
- I’m hooked by ballroom dancing. I prefer Latin dances, but don’t tell that to my Standard teacher, her is the last exam between me and my diploma as dance teacher.
- My second obsession are books. I read everything I can get my hands on: crime stories, romance novels, travel guides, computer program manuals …
- I love computers. I’m always giddy after mastering new computer program and I off to the next one of course.
- Never again will I’ll be letting my hair grow longer than my shoulder blades. At one time in my life, I could actually sit on my hair.
- I hate pistachios, almonds and marzipan. So I really should not be surprised that I get pistachio ice cream when they make a mistake with order.
- On the other had, I love zucchinis. During the season I eat them almost every day prepared in numerous ways.
- My shoe size is 42 (10 for readers from USA and 7 1/2 for those from UK). I sometimes think this is extinct number, since I can never find anything but ugly shoes in my size.
- I have a “little” brother, who is taller than 1,9 m (6,2 feet).
- They tell me I’m very picky.
- My boyfriend and I celebrated our 10th anniversary this year. How the time flies away.
This is the list of 10 blogs I tag. I had a hard time filling out first 10 spots, but I could have write much larger list for the second part. Fortunately some of the bloggers were already tagged.
Green Eyed Fairy’s blog
Innen & Aussen
Let’s Talk About … Beauty
Nail Of The Week
Zwischen Traumscherben und Spiegelwelten
6 thoughts on “I Think You Are An Awesome Girl – 10 randome facts about Gejba”
Oh thanks for your support and i didn’t even know i got tagged!But i have answered the questions already :wink
How could I have missed it? :shock: I’m off to read the post.
:drop: I didn’t know you were a ballroom dancer! How wonderful. I can’t do it but I love to watch it. Of course I watching Dancing With the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance. Also on the Public Access Stations they have the Ballroom Championships. I don’t always catch them but I love those the most. Since that is strictly true ballroom dancing. I got my love of dance from my Mother. She always loved to dance. I wished I could go back in time to see her do it. I most always had short hair and wished I had long hair. I had an Aunt who could sit on her hair. It was beautiful. Loved getting to know you more. :wink:
Dancing is definitely one of my greatest passions in life. We also have our version of Dancing With the Stars. I love to watch it, since we have lots of really good dancers in Slovenia and they tend to spice up the things.
Here are couple of the performances:
Zakaj misliš, da nosim očala. :silly:
ahhh, js tut ne maram marcipana, blek fuj!
Gejba, ko knjižni molj mi pa res ne zgledaš :))