Nati in unsu tagged us with I Think You Are An Awesome Girl award.
Thank you, girls.
So, 10 random facts about me.
- I’m hooked by ballroom dancing. I prefer Latin dances, but don’t tell that to my Standard teacher, her is the last exam between me and my diploma as dance teacher.
- My second obsession are books. I read everything I can get my hands on: crime stories, romance novels, travel guides, computer program manuals …
- I love computers. I’m always giddy after mastering new computer program and I off to the next one of course.
- Never again will I’ll be letting my hair grow longer than my shoulder blades. At one time in my life, I could actually sit on my hair.
- I hate pistachios, almonds and marzipan. So I really should not be surprised that I get pistachio ice cream when they make a mistake with order.
- On the other had, I love zucchinis. During the season I eat them almost every day prepared in numerous ways.
- My shoe size is 42 (10 for readers from USA and 7 1/2 for those from UK). I sometimes think this is extinct number, since I can never find anything but ugly shoes in my size.
- I have a “little” brother, who is taller than 1,9 m (6,2 feet).
- They tell me I’m very picky.
- My boyfriend and I celebrated our 10th anniversary this year. How the time flies away.
This is the list of 10 blogs I tag. I had a hard time filling out first 10 spots, but I could have write much larger list for the second part. Fortunately some of the bloggers were already tagged.
This post is also available in SLO.