Goga and Maestra joined forces to shape my eyebrows. They did such a great job, that I simply had to show you the end result. Then again, we laughed so much will styling the brows, that I’m glad I have any left.
Make-up is nothing special – everyday MU with mostly green eyeshadows and Alverde Silky Grey in the crease. But since my photo skills are nowhere near Maestra’s, you’ll have to imagine most of the colors. :D
I had to show you this photo that made me laugh – when lashes meet eyebrows. :D
- Sweetscents: Golden Green, Imani, Egyptian Sands + Innocent HL;
- Alverde Gebackener Lidschatten Silky Grey (I got this shes when I returned Green Jewel, which had funny smell – like spoiled oil);
- Bourjois Ultra Curl mascara (so far I love it);
- Gosh Woody Green (waterline);
- as base I used p2 Cool Basil I just got from Germany. First impression is positive one.
Now I just have to be disciplined enough and maintain the lovely eyebrow shape Goga and Maestra slaved on.