Goga and Maestra joined forces to shape my eyebrows. They did such a great job, that I simply had to show you the end result. Then again, we laughed so much will styling the brows, that I’m glad I have any left.
Make-up is nothing special – everyday MU with mostly green eyeshadows and Alverde Silky Grey in the crease. But since my photo skills are nowhere near Maestra’s, you’ll have to imagine most of the colors. :D
I had to show you this photo that made me laugh – when lashes meet eyebrows. :D
- Sweetscents: Golden Green, Imani, Egyptian Sands + Innocent HL;
- Alverde Gebackener Lidschatten Silky Grey (I got this shes when I returned Green Jewel, which had funny smell – like spoiled oil);
- Bourjois Ultra Curl mascara (so far I love it);
- Gosh Woody Green (waterline);
- as base I used p2 Cool Basil I just got from Germany. First impression is positive one.
Now I just have to be disciplined enough and maintain the lovely eyebrow shape Goga and Maestra slaved on.
6 thoughts on “FOTD: Everyday Green”
Super obrvi imaš! :yes:
Pretty eyebrows. :cute: Of course I like the MMU … it’s green.<3
.-= Maestra´s last post … Necklaces made by Maestra =-.
Pretty look :)
The eye souffles look very interesting to me !
Uh gejba, kako lepe rjave oči imaš! :wub: Pa obrvi maš tud lepe. :crown:
.-= Tassa´s last post … Essence Bonnie White Konad =-.
This looks beautiful! It makes your brown eyes look very bright. :D