I’m tired of doing my make up the same way every time. It’s about time to learn something new, right? Well I tried to do/learn a hybrid cut crease today. It’s not a look you could wear everyday, but it’s something new and fresh for me. Here are photos of my first attempt …
Products I used:
- ArtDeco eyeshadow base
- Essence – Irresistible eyeshadow
- Catrice – Peacock Blue eyeshadow from the Carame LE
- Too Faced – Pin Up eyeshadow
- Joppa – Mystery mineral eyeshadow
- Rainbow – No. 359 Illuminate eye powder
- Bobbi Brown – Ivy Shimmer Ink Long-Wear gel eyeliner
- green glitter
- Gosh – Pretty Petrol eye liner
- Gosh – Truly Brown – eye liner
What do you think? How did I do?
This post is also available in SLO.