Yesterday was a special day! It’s was Parokeets’ birthday! I can’t believe it’s been two years since we started our little blog. It’s been amazing two years. When I look back I’m really proud of my Parokeets ladies. I get really emotional when I think back. I better don’t go into details, because I’ll just end up in tears. I just wanted to thank all the Parokeets ladies!
Ladies, you are amazing!!!
Thank you for your love and hard work!
And of course I’d like to thank all of our readers and commenters!
You are the best readers in the world!!! Thank you!
Now I’d like to show you, what I got yesterday. I got my belated present from Santa Claus. I was ecstatic, when I got this little black box. Do you know what I’m talking about? Yes, Illamasqua’s black box full of Illamasqua goodies! I opened it slowly and enjoyed every single step when unwrapping my precious Illamasqua presents. Look what I got …
I finally got my long wanted red eyeshadow. This one (Daemon) is perfect, it’s very pigmented and easy to apply. Love it!!! I had to play with it immediately. Daemon was unleashed…
Products that I’ve used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Illamasqua – Daemon powder eyeshadow
- MNY – 533 and 329 eyeshadows
- Essence – Black Out eyeshadow
- Sweetscents – Cream mineral eyeshadow
- Illamasqua – Resolute liquid metal
- Illamasqua – Abyss precision ink
- Illamasqua – Severe medium pencil
- Illamasqua – Besotted Intense Lipgloss