You probably all know by now, that I’m not a pink lover and I really don’t like ordinary things, that’s why I just had to do the Hello Kitty konadicure with a twist. I mean, who says that Hello Kitty needs to be all girly right? Here’s how I feek comfortable with Hello Kitty on my nails.
Products used to create the look:
- Beauty UK – black polish from the Midnight Minx set
- Essence – Nail Art Special Effect! topper – Circus Confetti (on ring finger)
- Essence – Nail Art Twins glitter topper – Blair
- Essence – Nail Art stampy polish – Stamp Me! silver (for stamping)
- Hello Kitty IP M71 which you can purchase online at the Born Pretty store
I really enjoyed wearing this konadicure. It was fun and sparkly at the same time.
What do you think about it? Yay or Nay?
This post is also available in SLO.