I was asked a couple of times, what to do when you only have 10 minutes to do the make up. Here are some tips for a quick everyday make up:
- If you have problematic skin, concentrate on your skin and perfect it with concealer and foundation. This will take you a couple of minutes. If you have nice skin, just put on some tinted moisturiser and concealer if needed. It’ll take you only a minute.
- Cover or hide under eye circles.
- For your eyes, use neutral toned eyeshadows and just contour and highlight your eyes. It doesn’t have to be perfect. Just make sure, you blend the edges nicely. Use big and fluffy brush and you’ll be finished with your eyes in no time.
- Apply mascara. Use mascara that makes your lashes perfect in just one coat.
- Fill in eyebrows if needed.
- Don’t forget to apply blush!
- Apply lipstick or lipgloss. Use a lipstick that looks good even without lip pencil and is easy to apply even without a lip brush.
These were some of my tips for a really fast everyday make up, when you are in a hurry. Don’t complicate things. Apply what looks nice on you. Don’t experiment. I think the most important thing is that your skin looks nice and healthy. Good foundation, blush and mascara can work wonders if you ask me! Everything else is just a bonus.
Whatever you do, do it properly. Quality before quantity, if you know what I mean.
I prepared a video tutorial, what do I do when I only have 10 minutes to do my make up and I want to look nice and healthy.
The video is only 8 minutes long. The best part is that there’s not a single part shown in double speed. Note that applying foundation and concealer is not part of the video. All in all I think you really only need 10 minutes to do this look.
Essence – Eyeshadow Base
Urban Decay – Naked Palette (Naked, Buck, Virgin and Buck)
Sleek Blush – Rose Gold
Max Factor – False Lash Effect (mascara)
Revlon Matte – Strawberry Suede (lipstick)
Make Up Factory – Eye Brow Styler 6
Make Up Factory – Eye Shadow Brush (discontinued)
Illamasqua – Blending Brush #1
Illamasqua – Blusher Brush #1
What is your everyday look?