To make Parokeets Facebook applications less crowded, we decided to put all the rules and instructions in this post.
- you have to LIKE our Facebook page to be able to enter our Facebook giveaways;
- click ENTER button (usually bellow the prize photo);
- grant permissions to share with us you email (will be used only to notify the winner) and post on your wall status that you joined our giveaway (you can delete it later on if it bothers you, but we would appreciated if you supported us ). Other permissions are needed only to make application work and are used in no other way.
If you wonder why do we run our giveaways in application form, please read Facebook giveaways and applications post.
Giveaways on Facebook all run in applications that are not part of the Facebook itself. You are disclosing your data to us and not Facebook, but your personal info will not be disclosed to a third party.
You have to LIKE our page to be able to participate. If you unlike or delete the application before the giveaway winner is announced, your entry is automatically deleted.
There is usually only one winner which is picked randomly by computer program.
You can enter only once in the chosen giveaway.
You have to respond in 48 hours after we send you email. If you do not, the second one picked will be contacted and given opportunity to receive the prize …
Giveaways are International:
- please note that you are responsible for all eventual costs of customs taxes (we’re from EU). It’s not likely to happen (and it never has so far), but it can. Some of the countries do not care that what you are receiving is a gift;
- we’re not responsible if your customs rejects the package.
Minors (under 18 by our law) need parents/legal guardians permission to enter because you can not disclose your address to us without it.
We’re paying for the shipping and if it is not otherwise stated all items are sponsored by us and are brand new.
This post is also available in SLO.