As part of our Parokeets’ 3rd birthday celebration we’re starting a challenge. This year’s theme is “My favourite fairytale is …“. Use your imagination … Be creative! The possibilities are endless here!
Please, share your interpretation of your favourite fairytale with us. And along with the photo of your make up and/or nail art creations, please write a few sentences explaining, which is your favourite fairytale and why.
Of course we prepared a prize for the winner of the challenge.
All items are brand new.
The prizes were provided by two amazing Slovenian online stores Čarodejka and Licila.si.
Here are the rules:
- You have to be either Google+ OR WordPress newsletter activated subscriber.
- Send us your photo of My favourite fairytale is … themed manicure or make up look (or both if you can squeeze them on the same photo) by the end of 12.02.2012 (GMT+1).
- Photo size must be 600 x 800 or 800 x 600 pixels. If you don’t know how to resize to exact number, HERE are the instructions.
- Photos must have evident authorship, so your analog signature (your user name) should look something like THIS (click) at least on one photo.
- Send your photo to our email address blogparokeets.com. Subject should contain the Google+ name (the one you used to add Parokeets to a Google+ circle) OR the email address you’re using to receive Parokeets newsletter AND name of the challenge.
Your Name – My favourite fairytale is … (if you are following us via Google+) OR
email@example.com – My favourite fairytale is …
- If you have your own blog, forum, site (non commercial only) and would like to have a link included with your photo, please specify so in your email.
- Photos may not contain any URL addressees, only your analog nickname is allowed.
- All photos will be framed with Parokeets frame (”watermarked”).
- Every contestant must post a link to the contest somewhere on the Internet (beauty blog/forum/site) and include a link to it in the email along with your entry.
- As always – challenge is open to everybody.
We can’t wait to see what will you come up with!
This post is also available in SLO.