New collection by Illamasqua, new inspirational make up photos. The collection is called Human Fundamentalism. The collection is all about bold colors. Purples, turquoise … I love the colors in the collection!
The promo images say that the Human Fundamentalism is an explosion of your alter ego. It’s becoming who you are and not who you’re told to be. Illamasqua stands for freedom of expression, embracing our glorious imperfections and showing the world we’re not ordinary but extraordinary, even if society refuses to accept it.
I love colors! I love and adore people who have their own style, who are not afraid to express themselves through clothes and make up. Just people who are daring enough to be themselves! I think that’s daring and at the same time it’s creative. Why creative? Because it’s just a lot easier to copy others and be part of the mainstream people than to put together your own style.
I’ve had a bit of “color depression” during past winter. I just wasn’t in the mood for bold colors. I wore a lot of black, which is totally not me. That’s all over now. I already bought bright yellow scarf and a blouse. I pair them with my green blazer. Yeah baby, I’m so ready for bold colors! And creating Human Fundamentalism inspired make up look was such a great way to stop my “color depression”. Just look at all those bright and fun colors …
Products that I’ve used to create the look.
- Avon – Ideal Flawless liquid foundation in the shade Shell
- Illamasqua – Daemon powder eyeshadow for cheeks
- orange eyeshadow by Inglot for cheeks
- Illamasqua – Box lipstick (the most beautyful red lipstick)
- UDPP in shade Eden
- Illamasqua – Pivot powder eyeshadow (light lime green over entire movable eyelid)
- Illamasqua – Obsidian powder eyeshadow (matte black in the crease)
- Inglot – blue green eyeshadow
- Inglot – yellow eyeshadow
- white sparkly pigment mixed with the Illamasqua sealing gel – for the eyeliner
- white pencil on the waterline
Dear readers, I encourage you to be yourselves and dare to wear colors and don’t care what others think! ;)
*Some of the products used to create the look I got for review purposes.
This post is also available in SLO.