Quite frankly the only reason why I decided to try out summer 2015 wonder product aka temporary tattoos were great childhood memories. I simply adored those animal tattoos you got in mini chocolates.
I was shopping at E-kozmetika (Alessandro haul of course ) and spotted these shiny metallic temporary tattoos from Depend cosmetics. 4,5 EUR for little bit of fun … in the basket it went.
Application & instructions
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry.
- Cut out the chosen motif as close to the edges as possible.
- Remove the transparent protective film.
- Place the tattoo with motif side against your skin.
- Dab with wet cotton wool pad or the like against paper backing for about 20-30 seconds.
- Remove the paper carefully and allow the tattoo to dry before you touch.
I decided to go for “bracelet” image and failed to wet the edges enough. That was pretty much the only issue I had with the application itself. You simply can’t go wrong with temporary tattoos. If we could do this with eyes closed as children … Which is probably why I had to film it.
This was the part where I did not expect much but was pleasantly surprised. It lasted for 4 days without much damage to it. Metallic shine went away between day 2 and 3, but it wasn’t really that big of a difference.
Only thing I would do differently today would be the image selection. I love only bracelet style motifs so I would go for the “bracelets only” selection. How about you – did you try this summer trendy or did you pass?
2 thoughts on “Temporary tattoos by Depend”
Kupila sem eno šablono tatujev na asos-u kjer so bile precej dražje (cca 10 eur), jih pa še nisem uporabila.
Uh, to pa je že kar nekaj dinarčkov. Naj se vsaj izkažejo za fantastične. :D