I guess you’ve already noticed that there is something different on Parokeets. Yes, Parokeets got a spring makeover. Although it’s snowing here again, Parokeets girls already feel the spring. The proof is one of my previous manicures …
Catrice – Pastel Yellow – 2 coats
Fake Konad – B89
Essence – Under The Mistletoe
Konad special polish – Green
Mmm, cherries …
I admit that I couldn’t stop starring at my cherry nails. I loved them so much!
Let me very quickly introduce you to some new things here on Parokeets:
- background – I think this change is very obvious
- bilingual blog – the biggest change; if you click on the “English” or “Slovenščina” on the right side of the blog (under Language), the language of the posts changes
- all comments are in one place – the English and the Slovenian comments are no longer separated
- avatars – you can now choose your own avatar
- smilies – there are a lot of smilies added :angel:
That was only a brief description of what’s new here. Gejba will write more about it.
At the end I’d like to thank our two Busy Bees, who enabled that everything is working. They worked days and nights, so that we can enjoy these great new things here on the blog now. Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Bussy Bee! :bow:
Dear reader, I hope you like all the new stuff! If you have any questions, please, don’t be afraid to ask!
This post is also available in SLO.