Preview: spring goodies from Alessandro, Jessica …

A lot of interesting and pretty products is either already out or coming soon to our stores. Let’s take a look at four groups that cough my eye.

Alessandro’s newest limited edition Watch Me will be showcasing Earth colours which take you back to nature, with a hint of the mysterious Orient and the mystic spirit of the bazaars of Marrakesh. You know me and my weakness towards Alessandro minis – I kind of hopped Indigo Illusion would be the only one meeting my WL, but then I started to get curious about Golden Sand, Arabian Princess … :nervous:

Parokeet news April 2012 - Alessandro Watch Me

Parokeet news April 2012 - Alessandro Watch Me

Jessica will be launching two new limited editions. One is called Spring Awakening and I think the other is bridal one for this year – Bliss Is This. Neither is dramatic, but both are pretty in their simplicity.

Parokeet news April 2012 - Jessica Spring Awakening, bridal

Parokeet news April 2012 - Jessica Spring Awakening, bridal

Bvlgari is launching last from their Omnia Collection line called Omnia Coral. Inspired by the shimmering hues of precious red coral, Omnia Coral is a radiant floral-fruity Eau de Toilette of tropical Hibiscus and juicy Pomegranate, reminiscent of Summer, the sun, resplendent nature and far-off oceans. I think their smallest packaging is sooo cute. :cute:

Parokeet news April 2012 - Bvlgari Omnia Coral

Parokeet news April 2012 - Bvlgari Omnia Coral

Another brand found their inspiration in Orient and Marrakesh. ArtDeco’s newest LE is called Marrakesh Sunset and is filled with gorgeous and very artistically made products. My favorites are blushes and bronzers. :love:

Parokeet news April 2012 - Artdeco Marrakesh Sunset

Parokeet news April 2012 - Artdeco Marrakesh Sunset

Spotted anything interesting in drug/department stores lately?

email:; Starševski klepet

1. MissDoll

April 23, 2012 at 13:05

ArtDeco ima čudovito kolekcijo, vsaj za pogledat je super :wink:

April 26, 2012 at 14:29

Če bi bili izdelki še malo manj šimrasti, bi že zdavnaj vse bilo moje. :biggrin:

2. Natalie

April 23, 2012 at 10:03

Artdeco has been launching some lovely editions lately! I bought a pastel orange lipstick from the spring collection and I definitely want this blush!

April 26, 2012 at 14:28

I too adore the blush. :wub:

April 22, 2012 at 19:59

Opala, tale moder alessandro pa res čudovito izgleda! Presenetljivo mi je tudi pri Jessici všeč nekaj barv, čeprav so nežnejše, komaj čakam na kakšne swatche Spring Awakening kolekcije. Pri ArtDecoju se pa že nekaj časa pasem na modrem senčilu, vendar se še nisem odločila za nakup. Zelo zelo mi je všeč tudi škatlica za senčke. :)

April 23, 2012 at 09:58

Spring Awakening LE je tudi zame prijetno presenečenje. Upam, da bodo Američanke hitro poswatchale celotno kolekcijo. :silly:

4. Eva

April 22, 2012 at 17:44

When will “Watch me” be released?

April 23, 2012 at 09:45

Not sure if there is exact date – but it should be out really soon. :yes:

5. Bellen

April 22, 2012 at 17:13

ArtDeco blush! :love:

April 23, 2012 at 09:44

Jaz bi ga imela samo za gledat … ne vem če bi ga želela uničit. :biggrin: