Today I have a fun look to share with you. I named it Rockin’ Egyptian look. The name was inspired by one of the eyeshadows I used and because there is a lot of gold and black involved in this look.
Products used to create the look:
- The She Space – Rockin’ Egyptian (applied wet all over the lid)
- Sweetscents – Monarch (applied dry over Rockin’ Egyptian)
- Sweetscents – Flat Gold (liner under the lower lash line)
- Sweetscents – Tangerine (crease)
- Sweetscents – Flame (crease)
- Sweetscents – Forever (crease)
- Essence – Black Mania Carbon Black liquid eyeliner (amazing eyeliner, love the applicator)
- Max Factor – Masterpiece mascara
And the matching konadicure …
Products used for the manicure:
- Pro Nails – No. 81 black (2 coats)
- China Glaze – Hi-Tek (stamping)
- IP T29 and H23
I’ve had a great time creating the look. Hope you like it!
This post is also available in SLO.