Gejba said that the grey polish from the Denim Wanted! TE from Essence is suitable for stamping. I had to check it myself. And Gejba was right, it really works perfectly! Look …
- base: Essence – We Saw It First – Lime Up! (2 coats)
- stamping: Bundle Monster IP BM16 with Essence – Denim Wanted! – Fivepocket Grey
- tips: Essence – Denim Wanted! – Fivepocket Grey
- stripe: Magnetic – Stripe It – Hologram (I love this nail art polish!)
- Essence – matt top coat (over stamped part)
Next time I’ll try to do a better job with stamping but OK. I really like how the matte, glossy and glittery part work well together. The “Shrek” green isn’t as vivid IRL. It’s more subtle.
What do you think about the combination?