Gejba said that the grey polish from the Denim Wanted! TE from Essence is suitable for stamping. I had to check it myself. And Gejba was right, it really works perfectly! Look …
- base: Essence – We Saw It First – Lime Up! (2 coats)
- stamping: Bundle Monster IP BM16 with Essence – Denim Wanted! – Fivepocket Grey
- tips: Essence – Denim Wanted! – Fivepocket Grey
- stripe: Magnetic – Stripe It – Hologram (I love this nail art polish!)
- Essence – matt top coat (over stamped part)
Next time I’ll try to do a better job with stamping but OK. I really like how the matte, glossy and glittery part work well together. The “Shrek” green isn’t as vivid IRL. It’s more subtle.
What do you think about the combination?
This post is also available in SLO.