Eight of our readers joined our Let’s rock with numbers challenge with fantastic entries. We simply love all of them!
Winner of this challenge will receive all the products shown on the below photo. Gift is courtesy of Essence.
Let’s take a look at the photos.
01. SANJA found her inspiration in gambling.
02. ORLICA joined in with so called newspaper technique.
03. THRISZHA was inspired by her daughters old blanket.
04. ULMIEL used only polishes with “number” names + she was inspired by literature (Douglas Adams, Tolkien) and TV shows (Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory).
05. JQ used Braille alphabet.
06. THIFA saw all her boyfriends thesis papers laying around and all those equations just screamed at here – why not.
07. ANA sent us her test manicure, since her nails had a “little” accident shortly after she took this photo. But we think even her test sewing looks good.
08. INA is the only one who dared to send us make-up photo. 1, 3, 5 … it sound familiar.
Voting will be a little bit different than in the past. Poll is still placed on the right side of the blog, but to be able to vote, you’ll have to be logged in with your Google account (at the bottom of the right widget in Meta section click Log In or Register if this is the first time you’re logging in with Google account).
HERE you can find detailed instruction.
We had to pick out only one account for the voting to be as fair as possible, and Google users are in the majority on our blog. So we decided to go with the Google. After you’re done with the voting you can either Log Out or stay logged in and comment with Google ID.
But there is difference between Google authentication and Google Friend Connect.
Why is that important? Because we will let computer choose one of those who voted and are GFC follower at he same to receive small gift also donated by Essence. Parokeets ladies added Choose Me polish to the gift.
All of the ladies who sent us their photos for challenge can also vote and join in the draw.
We spent more than 7 hours modifying plugin we need for voting to work with the latest blog upgrades and after finally succeeding …. Google log-on crashed
Let’s hope they won’t take their time with fixing the problem.
The end of voting will be added later on … but it won’t close before 31.10.2010.
Edit: Voting will end on 31.10.2010 at 12pm (GMT+1).