A few days ago I stumbled across gorgeous new shades by Deborah Milano. I had hard time deciding what to buy, because I wanted to buy them all, but because of the obvious reasons I couldn’t. So I choose five of them. And when I wanted to pay, lovely lady at the cashier said I can pick another five polishes from the box of discontinued shades for free. OMG! Luckily for me there were some interesting shades to choose from. So for the price of five I got 10 Deborah Milano polishes. Good deal, right?
New shades …
- Sense Tech 10 is a shimmery blue matte polish with a hint of turquoise.
- Shine Tech 59 is a light taupe shade with strong purple shine (tiny shimmer). It looks like a dirty purple shade.
- Shine Tech 60 is a purple based polish with lots of gold shimmer or tiny glitter. Because of the purple base and gold shimmer it looks like it’s a duochrome. It’s sheer.
- 7 Days Long 837 Water Ice Colors is green based polish with glass flecked shimmer.
- 7 Days Long 839 Water Ice Colors is a purple based polish with glass flecked shimmer.
Discontinued shades …
- Sense Tech 01 is a black matte shade. No shimmer.
- Shine Tech 33 is a light pink shade with creme finish. It’s a bit streaky to apply.
- Shine Tech 37 is a shimmer brown.
- 7 Days long 163 Mirror Glow is a sheer white with glass flecked shimmer and a bit frosty finish.
- 7 Days long 164 Mirror Glow is a sheer pink with glass flecked shimmer and a bit frosty finish.
Some new shades and some discontinued shades layered over black …
All gorgeous 15 shades together …
What do you think? Do you have any favourites?
This post is also available in SLO.