The past couple of weeks were very stressful for me and I just didn’t have time for blogging or being creative makeup-wise. Although it was stressful I had fun doing the stuff I did. But at the same time I was happy when everything was over and I could take the time to play with makeup. By looking at some youtube videos I was inspired to do a Marilyn Monroe makeup. I know I don’t look anything like she did and I don’t have blonde wig, but still … it was fun!
– Gosh Eye Shadow Primer
– Urban Decay Naked Palette – e/s Virgin, Naked, Buck, Half Baked
– Illamasqua – Obsidian eyeshadow
– Illamasqua – Abyss Precision Ink eyeliner
– Max Factor – Kohl Pencil in 090 Natural Glaze (on waterline)
– Baci – fake lashes in 648
– Revlon – Photoready Airbrush Mousse Makeup in 020 Sheel (on the middle part of the face; highpoints of the face)
– Makeup Factory – Luxury Foundation with Concealer in 08
– Avon – Ideal Flawless pressed powder
– Illamasqua – Zygomatic cream blusher
– Misslyn – Smooth Lip Liner in 39
– Catrice – Lip Designer in 010 Ruby Red (on the middle part of the lips)
– Illamasqua – Lily-Rose Sheer Lipgloss
This look is actually a lighter version of the pin-up look I did a while ago.
This post is also available in SLO.