Since the first day I got the products from the newest Illamasqua collection called Naked Stranger I played with the products and had a lot of fun with them. I already showed you the swatches of the products and I showed you my Marilyn Monroe makeup using the Zygomatic cream blushes from the collection. Today I’d like to show you the summery / fun version of the Naked Stranger.
The makeup has a couple of color highlights, but still looks natural. The smudged liner isn’t black or brown but dark blue. The waterline isn’t white or brown but green. The mascara isn’t black or brown but turquoise (upper lashes) and dark purple (bottom lashes). The rest of the face is summery natural looking.
Here is the close up of the eye makeup.
– MAC – Bare Study paint pot
– L’Oreal – Quad Pro in 323 Smoky Chestnut
– Barry M – Super Soft Eye Crayon Matt in shade No. 7 (as a base for the blue smudged liner)
– Pupa – Matt Extreme eyeshadow in 07 (dark blue for smudged liner)
– Barry M – Super Soft Crayon Matt in shade No. 6 (green on the waterline)
– Pupa – Color Pop mascara in 7 (turquoise mascara)
– Pupa – Color Pop mascara in 4 (purple mascara)
– Avon – Magix cashmere finish foundation in Ivory (sheer foundation, almost like a tinted moisturizer with a cashmere finish; I’m not sure yet if I like it or not)
– Avon – Calming Effects in Nude (not too happy about this foundation)
– Isa Dora – Sun Protecting Compact Foundation in 53 Brown (cream foundation perfect for contouring)
– Revlon – Photoready cream blush in 100
– Catrice – Lip Designer in 040 Nude Rose
– Illamasqua – Intimacy Sheer Lipgloss
This makeup is very quick and easy to do. I think it’s a fun take on the naked / natural makeup. For me this is the summery naked / natural makeup (natural but with a touch of color).
What is your summery naked / natural makeup?
5 thoughts on “Summery Naked Stranger”
Jooj Illamsaqua … Tako zelo si želim kakšno njihovo zadevščino=) nisem zasledila, kje jih punce kupite? pri nas se jih kolikor vem ne dobi … (žal)
Drugače pa super look, sicer in mojih barv, ampak na slikah izgleda fantastično! =) vse pohvale. :thumb:
very beautiful look!
Turkinzne trepke izgledajo fantastično in si moram nujno nekaj podobnega nabavit :thumb:
You used 2 colours of mascara? That’s something I’ve never thought to try, how cool! :thumb: Such a fun look!
Moj ljetni make up je većinom takav da se ne našminkam jer se užasnoooo znojim i što god stavim – nema smisla, sve sklizne s lica, nažalost..