Video bug bit me again. For one simple reason – I am much faster talker than writer. As I decided to start doing more comparison posts/videos and in general test a lot more products, I find it easier to first present more interesting ones in video format and then do my (too) thorough testing.
You can watch all videos in one place on PArokeets video page – CLICK HERE.
In my autumn favourites you can meat:
- Deborah Dress Me Perfect and Bourjois Air Mat foundations;
- me not getting the point of seriously strong smelling Biobaza toner (I first thought this was massage oil);
- ArtDeco wonder lip pen;
- Revlon balm;
- Kiko eye liner which greatly reminds me of Illamasqua’s;
- Avon eye primer (testing is complete and I’ll have soon comparison with NARS one);
- Collistar ArtDesign mascara …
November edition of new in/favourites houses:
- Philips Lumea demonstration and first impression (results will be posted in couple of months);
- Alessandro Christmas calendar (today I opened first doors – you can see swatch on Facebook);
- Beauty&Chic Hydro shampoo;
- 4 kids and us ointment;
- Essentique home fragrance Lemon Peach;
- IsaDora Wake up make up foundation;
- Clarins Mission Perfection serum;
- Make uo forever Magnetic lipstic swatches;
- Golden Rose and Catrice mat lipstick swatch …
Your wishes and suggestions for upcoming videos would be greatly appreciated.