China Glaze

China Glaze – Retro Diva – Thunderbird

When I returned from holidays, packet from Trans Design was waiting for me at home. :w00t:

Hiding in it were four beauties from China Glaze Retro Diva collection: Let’ Groove, Short & Sassy, Drive In and Thunderbird.

Let' Groove, Short & Sassy, Drive In ter Thunderbird.

Let’ Groove, Short & Sassy, Drive In ter Thunderbird.

My NOTD is Thunderbird. :wub:

China Glaze – Retro Diva – Thunderbird

It was love at first sight. I love this deep red polish with almost metallic finish.

China Glaze – Retro Diva – Thunderbird

China Glaze – Retro Diva – Thunderbird

Finally – fall colors are out. :silly:

email:; Starševski klepet

August 23, 2009 at 13:02

Thx Day. :rose: I already added your blog to my RSS reader. :cool:

2. Day

August 22, 2009 at 16:05

Takodjer cekam kad mi stigne China (nadam se da ce to biti svakim danom :-)), moram reci da su ti fotke divne! Inace Super blog. :wub:

3. Lucy

August 10, 2009 at 22:51

That is a beautiful color on you. I wasn’t going to order this but I may. I’ve added this to my list. Can’t wait to see the rest of them.

August 7, 2009 at 06:59

I can’t wait to see your swatches of CG polishes. :angel:

5. GreenEyedFairy

August 7, 2009 at 03:34

Mogu ja i ovako komentirati, razumemo se zar ne? :D
    Prelepa je nijansa, podseca me na OPI I’m not really a waitress koji takodje ima pomalo metalik finish. I meni su danas stigli ChG, bas sam srecna :w00t:

6. Lola

August 6, 2009 at 11:02

I looove this! And I’m totally with you on the fall collections!

7. Nati

August 4, 2009 at 11:40

ouooou, hudi jesenčki!

8. Maestra

August 4, 2009 at 11:02

Tile Retroti na kupu izgledajo zelo privlačno. V živo pri meni zmaga Let’s Groove. Tale Thunderbird pa.. hmm, rdečko pač. :silly:

9. Tamara

August 3, 2009 at 20:20

Ohhh kako je leeeeeeppppp!
    *prekomerno slinjenje* :w00t:

August 3, 2009 at 18:40

Nobenih komplikacij ni bilo s TD.

Drugi lakci pa niso bili moji. :biggrin:

11. Ribica

August 3, 2009 at 18:39

Gejba, zdaj vidim, da so se ti skrivali med drugim. Kaj pa je tito drugo? Kako si zadovoljna s Trans Designom? :think:

12. Tina

August 3, 2009 at 12:56

Ful lepa barva. Pa ti itak tako lepo nalakiraš nohte, da je vsaka barva lepa. :wink:

August 3, 2009 at 12:44

Bo naslednji samo zate Let’s Groove. :wink:

14. AnJa

August 3, 2009 at 12:30

lepi so :stars:
    komaj čakam da vidim let’s groove :wub:

August 3, 2009 at 12:28

Jope – to je nova kolekcija. Sami čudoviti lakci. Me že prsti srbijo, da bi si še kakega naročila. :angel:

16. Ribica