Black and gray

Some past nail polish hauls…

Today I have to show some of my past hauls. I’ve wrote before that I don’t like to write about those things, but some of you wrote that you like to read about hauls, so here are some pictures…

First three minis from Isa Dora. The minis are 4ml bottles. Here in Slovenia they cost 4,95€, but just across the border in Austria they cost 2,5€. What a difference! :shock:

From L to R: Sparkling Gold, Glitzy Purple, Mulberry Wine

From L to R: Sparkling Gold, Glitzy Purple, Mulberry Wine

In Austria I hunted down these little pretties from Claire’s. :wub:

Claire's - haulClaire's - haul

Shown above is a mini set of four polishes. The price for the set was 4,95€.

Claire's - haulClaire's - haul

Shown above are 9ml bottles. The price was 2,5€ for each bottle. The colors are pretty. Some are on the sheer side and are going to be great for layering. I didn’t include the names as there are only numbers on the bottles. No actual names.

My today’s NOTD is Claire’s – B76, a lovely shade of fuchsia with a lot of shimmer. It applied beautifully with two coats and it dried quite quickly without the fast drying top coat.

Claire's - B76

Next is another new shade from S-he Stylezone.

S-he Stylezone - 467

S-he Stylezone – 467

Last but not least I have my precious new Urban Decay polishes to show to you. I ordered these from eBay.

From L to R: Graffiti, Exhaust, AC/DC, Freakshow, Cult, X

From L to R: Graffiti, Exhaust, AC/DC, Freakshow, Cult, X

So, this is it for now.

Oh, yes… I would just like to remind you of our giveaway. It is open for all people out there, who are willing to participate. The rules and other detailed information can be found HERE.

Thanks for looking!

1. Lucy

September 26, 2009 at 21:45

:wub: What pretty polishes! Love seeing them all lined up in a row. I’ve never used Urban Decay polishes. They really look like some exciting shades. Can’t wait to see them.

2. Parisky

September 18, 2009 at 18:29

Oh hočem tiste mini lakce! Čudovite barve!
    Za muller pa sploh nimam komentarja   :angry:

3. Maestra

September 18, 2009 at 11:26

Yes, both are stunning. <3

September 18, 2009 at 09:54

UD Cult looks drop dead gorgeous. And I would not mind having Isadora Mulberry Wine in my collection. :w00t:

5. Tamara

September 16, 2009 at 16:17

Uaaaauuu kaksen nor nakup! To da nas v nasem Mullerju odirajo, je ze splosno znano dejstvo :((.

Vsecni so mi tisti bonboncki (no pisancki mali), krasni so..  prav sline so se mi pocedile!

6. Nati

September 15, 2009 at 23:44

ohh, te IsaDora lakce sem gledala v Mullerju…res veliko lepih odtenkov, ampak 5eur za 4ml?? Ma ni šans! Upam da swatchi ne bodo lepi   :devil:
    Za Claire’s sem ti pa pošteno fouš :stars:  bo treba it spet kej v avstrijo  :w00t:

7. zabica

September 15, 2009 at 23:06

Kljub temu, da nisem ravno ljubiteljica barvnih lakov so mi  odtenki od Urban Decay zelo všeč. Mogoče je kriva embalaža :wub: :haha:
    Tudi jaz komaj čakam na swatche :w00t:

8. Matejcka

September 15, 2009 at 22:00

Kako lepo, sami noro lepi novi lakci! :w00t: Komaj čakam swatche!

September 15, 2009 at 21:12

UD Cult in Mulberry Wine sta :wub: . Razlika v ceni je pa res previsoka.

• Maestra

September 15, 2009 at 21:35

Tudi meni je Cult najlepši ali pa morda najbolj poseben od UDjev in MW od Isa Dori-nih. Drugače pa so tako ali tako VSI lepi. :D

10. Ribica

September 15, 2009 at 20:57

OMG to je pa kar zajeten haul. :) Zanimivi lakci, predvsem ISadorini so zelo lepi. Bodo kaj swatchi?

• Maestra

September 15, 2009 at 21:34

Swatchi bodo. Vendar ne morem obljubiti, da zelo kmalu. Morda bodo kmalu, morda ne… Veliko stvari je na moji TO-DO listi. :D