Essence

NOTD: Essence – Under The Mistletoe + FOTD

Today I have for you FOTD and NOTD from my dance performance.

MU is still unfinished, because I had to make it hours before the performance. Later on I added mascara and depend the Volcano Blossom eyeshadow.

EDM: Volcano Blossom; SS: Perfection Innocent;Manhattan Gold

Maestra helped me pick up eyeshadows for the black-gold outfit I planed to wear, but that changed in the last minute do the make-up had to be changed little bit too. I just switched Sweetscents Monarch eyeshadow with Manhattan Gold LE shade.

EDM Volcano Blossom is great color but kind of unfinished or maybe unrefined. Love the gold color woven into the smoky base, but the shimmer just lays on top of the base and is not incorporated into it. Because of that, shimmer flies land everywhere except the eyelids.

Maestra was kind enough to undertake the job of shaping my unruly eyebrows. After a long long time, I actually like them. :rose:

EDM: Volcano Blossom; SS: Perfection Innocent;Manhattan Gold

Make up was darker in reality, but the light “eat up” some of the color.

I combined Essence – All I Want – Under The Mistletoe polish … gorgeous red color, but the staying power is not as good on me as with other Essence polishes. It started to crack on the firs day. :unsure:

Photo after 3 day wear + top coat. I used 2 coats.

Essence: All I Want - Under The Mistletoe

email: gejba@parokeets.com; Starševski klepet

1. mae espiritu

December 23, 2009 at 13:57

i like your gold smokey eyes, and your notd… =)

2. Lucy

December 20, 2009 at 11:06

Your eye makeup looks lovely. Love the gold eye shadow. Red polish is always beautiful for the holidays.

December 23, 2009 at 17:24

Thx, Lucy. That is one of my favorite gold shadows.

3. Arie

December 20, 2009 at 02:57

Hi , I don’t use eye makeup, because I am allergic , but I like yours very much!, lovely color in your nails, I like this comment box is so cute! :wink:

December 20, 2009 at 09:26

That really sucks. Are you allergic to mineral make-up too? I have problems with regular MU, but fortunately for me, I can stand most of the MMU.

4. KONADomania

December 19, 2009 at 17:43

Love both, the MU and the manicure! I wear essence tuvalu at the moment, they seem alike, just saw the post you made a comparison of the two, gorgeous red though :wub:

5. Nati

December 1, 2009 at 21:28

ni kej punce, edm so tok radodarni, da je za vse dovolj :wink:  je pa tudi meni tale volcano krasna senčka! jo kar dosti uporabljam…škoda le, da ni dovršena, kot bi morala bit

rdečkota imam pa tudi jaz :w00t:  sicer je še v avtu, ker ni časa zanj :think:

6. rabarbara

November 30, 2009 at 21:17

Čudovit make up. Se strinjam z napisanim glede Volcano Blossom senčke…

7. Maestra

November 30, 2009 at 13:22

Zelo lep MU! Obrvi so pa meni tudi zdaj bolj všeč. ;) Čeprav priznam, da me je bilo prekleto strah, kakšen bo končni rezultat.
    Volcano Blossom je ful lepa senčka. Hvala, Nati! :rose: Zdaj je pa še en krog do Gejbe naredila. :biggrin:
    Under The Mistleto je krasen rdečko. Škoda za (ne)obstojnost, čeprav pri meni skoraj noben lak po treh dneh ne izgleda tako dobro. :unsure:

November 30, 2009 at 23:23

Še od mene – hvala Nati. :rose:
      Jaz sem očitno postala razvajena – sedaj pričakujem, da mi bo vsak lak zdržal 5 dni. :blush: