Highlighters

Shiseido S3

Do you use highlighters? Which one is your favorite?

I have couple of them, but my favorite is Shiseido S3.

Shiseido S3

It has very practical packaging and I just love these kind of an applicators. It’s creamy and glides on the skin. Since it’s very pigmented it last for a long time.

I prefer the final look with the Shiseido S3 over the one with Narsov Albatross.

Shiseido S3

In the sun:

Shiseido S3

Daylight:

Shiseido S3

Price is quite high, but I still recommend it. :yes:

1. Mamy

April 14, 2010 at 18:56

Hvala za komentarje, punce! :rose:
    V naslednjih dneh bom pisala še o Nars-u, ki bi mogoče bolj ustrezal tistim z bolj mastno kožo.
    Thanks, Thriszha! I hope you’ll find some good informations about make-up there. :wave:

2. rabarbara

April 14, 2010 at 16:49

Izgleda čudovito, ampak tudi jaz kar malo oklevam pri rabi highlighterjev zaradi precej mastne kože…

3. ana.

April 9, 2010 at 16:14

jaz že več let uporabljam debel svinčnik od S-he svetlo roza barve, ki je sicer namenjen vekam ;)

4. karamela

April 8, 2010 at 14:10

Izgleda mamljivo vendar pa zame ne pride v poštev ker imam mastno kožo in se že natur preveč svetlikam :unsure: .

5. thriszha

April 7, 2010 at 12:45

this look nice.. im not really into make-up but im glad i found some blogs about make-up and giving me some very informative things…just like this blog post.. :wink:

April 7, 2010 at 12:28

Tole izgleda pa zelo mamljivo. :yes: