China Glaze

China Glaze Crackle Glaze now available in Slovenia

China Glaze Crackle Glaze collection is finally available in Slovenia in Za piko na i on-line store. :w00t: :happy:

In case you’re not familiar with this collection – it consists of 6 so called crack polishes: Lightning Bolt (white), Cracked Concrete (gray), Black Mesh (black), Crushed Candy (pastel blue-green), Broken Hearted (pink) in Fault Line (purple).

They looked really great on promo photos and swatches – so I got all them. :biggrin:

Group photo is all I have for you today, but I hope I’ll have all swatches done by tomorrow.

China Glaze Crackle Glaze ob Parokeets blog

China Glaze Crackle Glaze: Lightning Bolt, Cracked Concrete, Black Mesh, Crushed Candy, Broken Hearted, Fault Line

Which shade is your favorite?

email:; Starševski klepet

1. tadeja

November 17, 2012 at 18:57

Kaj tudi mogoče kdo ve če se tudi china glaze lahko kupi v trgovini ali samo v spletni prodaji?

November 17, 2012 at 23:39

Jaz jih po moje še nisem videla v trgovinah. :think:

2. Ana

August 29, 2012 at 00:31

Kje se lahko dobijo takšni laki?

August 29, 2012 at 15:42

Misliš na crackle lake? Trenutno vem, da jih imata Essence in Alessandro. Za druge pa nisem prepričana, ker so ponavadi del omejenih kolekcij.

3. Maestra

March 5, 2011 at 16:51

Imam štiri: pink, siv, mint in bel. Vijoličen me je po swatchih malo razočaral. Bel pa prijetno presenetil. Siv je totalno my cup of tea. Pink bi znal biti lušten poleti. Mintke pa imam pač rada. :biggrin:

March 4, 2011 at 11:56

Ne vem kateri je moj najljubši ker jih še kar nimaaaam! Me je pa po swatchih sodeč najbolj razočaral vijoličen, grdo poka in tudi barva mi ni preveč všeč. Za mint sem si želela da bo tako zelen kot je na promo fotki, pa ni bil, vendar je vseeno huda barva. V bistvu me presenetljivo na swatchih navdušuje beli crackle. Kombinacije so ponavadi najboljše. In pa črn, seveda.

March 4, 2011 at 12:40

Meni so vsi zelo všeč … tudi vijola. Je pa tudi mene beli presenetil – pri temu sem najbolj oklevala, vendar mi ni žal, da sem ga vzela.

5. Martje

March 3, 2011 at 20:19

I’ve been waiting for these crackle polishes! I still have to order them somewhere but I’m especially interested in Lightning Bolt and Crushed Candy. I already have a black one from P2 and I like that a lot. I’m curious about your swatches. Everywhere I see them there are different colors used as a basecoat. :happy:

March 3, 2011 at 20:51

I too applied them over different color on nail wheel. Right now I’m testing how does holo polish work as a base. :yes:

• Martje

March 3, 2011 at 21:33

That makes me even more curious! :silly:

6. Bella

March 3, 2011 at 17:18

How I wish I could have some of these !!
    Here in Brasil they arent avaiable yet :(

March 3, 2011 at 20:49

Hope you get them ASAP.

7. kokola

March 3, 2011 at 17:02

roza&turkizen :wub: črnega in belega bom pa od essence vzela :wink:

March 3, 2011 at 20:49

Jaz tudi … trenutna obsesija pač. :blush:

8. nail crazy

March 3, 2011 at 16:53

ma bravo! baš me zanima kolika im bude cijena :wave:
    imam black mash ali crushed candy mi je tiha patnja :stars:

March 3, 2011 at 20:48

Kod nas je 8 EUR, tako da se da preživjeti. :silly:

9. CopyCat

March 3, 2011 at 16:29

:love: well good for you ;D have fun with it

March 3, 2011 at 20:47

Oh yeah – I’m already playing big time. :party:

10. tinka.selan

March 3, 2011 at 14:26

Viiijoolčnga!! (mam tut samo barry m) :)

March 3, 2011 at 20:46

Ta je res lepotec. :wub:

11. majc

March 3, 2011 at 14:18

imam že črnega od barry m. tule bi pa imela še srebrnega in vijoličnega :zip: vedno ko se mi kaka manikura sfizi, dam crack preko in voila rešen :)

March 3, 2011 at 20:46

Tudi pri meni je crack priljubljena rešitev za kikse. :biggrin: