Alessandro giveaway

Blue

Bourjois 10 days: #11 and #18

A while ago I bought two Bourjois polishes from their new Bourjois 10 days line. I chose 11 and 18 shades. They’re suppose to last 10 day. Well, on my nails they last as long as average polish does. :silly: But I don’t buy polishes because of their staying power anyway – the color is what does it for me.

Bourjois_11_18

Bourjois 10 Days:#11 in #18

Bourjois 10 days no. 11 is red shade with lots of orange in it. Good coverage, 2 layers. This shade contains very fine (almost invisible) shimmer.

Bourjois_10_Days_11

Bourjois 10 Days: #11

Bourjois 10 days no. 18: gorgeous blue/turquoise, with noticeable shimmer. First layer is sheer, but two are enough for good coverage. Magnificent shade! :w00t:

Bourjois_10_Days_18

Bourjois 10 Days: #18

Brush is interesting, but I can’t say that I’m impressed with it. Brush is angled and quite big. This could be problematic brush for those with smaller nails. You have to try it out to see if it works for you.

Bourjois_Copic_Brush

Angled Brush

Price – 6,49€ + each polish comes with free nail polish remover.

Bourjois_Nail_Enamel_Remover

Polishes are new and so is the formula. I was impressed by the shades while staying power didn’t dazzle me.

May greeting! :wave:

1. Mamy

May 25, 2011 at 16:09

Hvala, punce, za komentarje! :cute:
    Ja, ja, #18 je leeep! :wub:

2. Vesna @ beautyaddict.net

May 25, 2011 at 07:45

Ja iam 17, 18 i 19! I stvarno su mi prekrasne nijanse! :) :wub:

3. karamela

May 24, 2011 at 08:44

Jaz imam odtenke 14, 15, 16. Odtenek 14 je najbolj obstojen 15 in 16 pa se mi 2 dan že začenjata malo krušiti na konicah. Čopič bi mi bil bolj všeč če bi bil ravno ne poševno prirezan.

• karamela

May 24, 2011 at 08:47

Aja, pa jaz nisem nobenega odstranjevalca z lakci skupaj dobila :(.

• Mamy

May 25, 2011 at 16:07

O, to pa čudno, mogoče je akcija že mimo? Jaz sem jih kupila v DM, tudi v Mullerju je bila enaka akcija. Uh, škoda, ker je v redu in sicer stane nekaj več kot 3€. :cry:

May 25, 2011 at 16:24

Akcija traja do 30.5. oz. razdelitve daril.
        Sem pa videla, da dosti prodajalk sploh ne ve za kaj se gre in so stranke hodile z letaki nazaj po odstranjevalce … pa še takrat so jim težko dopovedale, da jim pripada darilo. :undecided:

4. Silva

May 23, 2011 at 16:52

The blue shade is so gorgeous!

5. Stickers

May 23, 2011 at 12:46

I own 18 myself and I LOVE the color!

6. marox79

May 23, 2011 at 12:24

I have a couple of minis and really old Bourjois lacquers. With European prices, they’re not the best choice imo.

May 23, 2011 at 11:48

18 izgleda čudovito. Že 2x sem ga skoraj kupila, pa je potem vedno kaj drugega odšlo z menoj. :biggrin:

8. Tassa