Eyeshadows

Inglot Freedom eyeshadow palette: cool vs. warm

I adore my Inglot Freedom System eyeshadow palettes but they’re also responsible for few extra gray hair – they just don’t want to show their true colors on the photos. I guess close enough will have to do … even though I hate that phrase. :silly:

I wanted to swatch my matte eyeshadows first, but those were the lousiest photos of them all so I have to redo them. That is why I’ll be first showing you my cool/warm Inglot palette.

Inglot Freedom System eyeshadow palette: warm vs. cool

Inglot Freedom System eyeshadow palette: warm vs. cool

This is the palette that started it all – I love the colors but cool and warm eyeshadows together really bother me for some reason, so I’ll be redoing all of my Inglot eyeshadow palettes.

One side is composed of 5 warm toned eyeshadows:
07 AMC Shine: peachy-gold-beige highlight shade. Little bit too shimmery for me, but the color is really nice, so I keep using it. :cute:
430 Pearl: little bit muted gold shade, great opacity like most of the pearl finish eyehsadows.
409 Pearl: cooler brown eyeshadow.
421 Pearl: warmer/chocolate brown.
62 AMC: black base with mostly copper shimmer which gives it warm tone.

Inglot Freedom System: 07AMC, 430P, 409P, 421P, 62AMC

Inglot Freedom System: 07AMC, 430P, 409P, 421P, 62AMC swatch

Cooler toned side is mostly composed of blueish/grayish toned eyeshadows.
– 448 Pearl: grayish blue light shade.
– 420 Pearl: this one is a lot cooler than on photo – more to the cool purple side.
– 434 Pearl: darker gray shade with purple caste.
– 147 AMC Shine: blue-silver base filled with shimmer.
– 460 Double Sparkle: weird mauvish color that is actually very useful. :biggrin:

Inglot Freedom System: 448P, 420P, 434P, 147 AMC shine, 460DS

Inglot Freedom System: 448P, 420P, 434P, 147 AMC shine, 460DS swatches

As you can see, I love pearl finish. It’s amazingly easy to work with, colors are never boring and flat. The only problem is that they’re usually very pigmented – fact that I tend to forget, so a lot of times I end up going out with a lot stronger makeup that intended. :biggrin:

Double Sparkle is finish I surprisingly loved – it weird combination of almost matte base infused with almost glitter particles. You get just enough of sparkle that base color does not look dull, but the finished look is still more “conservative” and not glittery.

Which of the shown eyeshadows would be your favorite? Or maybe side – cooler or warmer?

email: gejba@parokeets.com; Starševski klepet

1. sara

June 3, 2013 at 19:17

no sem se spet ustavila pri Inglot videu in vidim, da je tukaj tudi odgovor, kje jih kupiti…
    bo treba torej kaj v Zagreb :sigh:

2. Natalie

February 7, 2013 at 00:20

Pretty colours, great pigmentation! Only thing that bothers me, aren’t the Inglot eyeshadows square shaped? Did they change it?

February 7, 2013 at 09:37

They used to carry both shapes – round and square, but are discontinuing round ones. :sigh:

3. Maestra

January 14, 2013 at 15:24

Meni je celotna kombinacija fajn, ker imaš izbiro. Bi pa v takšni paleti imela še eno bolj svetlo senčilo, ki bi bilo fajn za osvetljevanje.

January 18, 2013 at 18:06

Ugotavljam, da imam nekam premalo svetlih odtenkov … bo treba popravit stanje. :biggrin:

4. Erika

January 11, 2013 at 18:18

Veš kaj bi bilo super, če bi napisali kje kupite oz. dobite te stvari?

January 11, 2013 at 19:08

Pri Inglotu to ponavadi napišemo v haul postu. Ker če imaš nekaj senčil v paleti iz Poljske, nekaj iz Hrvaške, tretje iz ZDA … je hitro kaos. :biggrin:

5. Sandra

January 8, 2013 at 23:55

Jaz sem si ravnokar kupila nekaj Inglot senčil in res komaj čakam, da jih sprobam. Swatchi v trgovini so mi bili fantastični!

January 11, 2013 at 19:06

Poročaj kako ti bodo všeč. :w00t:

6. Urška

January 8, 2013 at 22:29

Vizualno mi je bolj všeč topla stran, vendar bi sama uporabljala bolj hladno stran, ker je potem kontrast med barvo mojih oči in makeupom. Imam namreč rjavkasto-zelene oči.

January 11, 2013 at 19:06

He, he, he – meni so vedno bolj všeč hladne barve, ,vendar mi toplejše lepše stojijo. :silly:

7. karamela

January 8, 2013 at 21:36

Preferiram hladno stran, čeprav mi je 421P tudi zelo všeč.

January 11, 2013 at 19:05

Meni 421 na prvi pogled ni bila lepa barva, vendar pa sploh ni švoh v akciji. :biggrin: