I was watching some Petrilude’s you tube videos and got inspired. Not by any particular look, I just felt like doing something bold … different … with combination of lots of colors. And I had in mind a combination of purple, red-brown and green. Here’s what I created …
I used quite a lot of products.
- NYX – Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil – 608 Cottage Cheese
- Pupa – Multiplay – 15
- Sweetscents – Innocence (I’m not sure if that’s the correct name)
- Sweetscents – Monarch
- Sweetscents – Sedona
- MUF – baked eyeshadow – 63
- MUF – eye colors – 38
- Gosh – Kiwi
- Sweetscents – Dark Wine Shimmer
- Sweetscents – Orchid Opal
- Too Faced – Label Whore
- Too Faced – Pin Up
- MaxFactor mascara
Hope you like the make up. It doesn’t look as good as it is IRL, but OK … what can I do, right? Hope you like it anyway.
Would you dare to wear it? Or is it just too much?