Alessandro giveaway

Avon

Neon KOTD and POTD

Today I have a creme neon green for you. It’s from LCN and the shade name is Neon 9. I’ve had this one in my stash for quite some time now, but I was a bit afraid of putting it on. I thought it would be too sheer and it wouldn’t go with my skin tone. I was partly right. It is sheer, but not as much as I feared. However, I was totally wrong about clashing with my skin tone. I think it looks nice on me.

LCN - Neon 9Because I knew I was going to sponge over the tips, I didn’t care for the sheerness. I used OPI‘s Go On Green! for the sponging part.

Sponge

The tips looked like they were frozen. Cool effect!

Next I added some Konad. I used IP m24.

Sponge + Konad

I used Avon‘s Silver Foil nail polish for stamping. What do you think? Did I overdo it? I mean, I can’t decide whether I liked it better only sponged or konaded. :think:

Next I have neon orange pedicure for you. I’m very shy with my toes, but I decided to show them to you anyway…

Gabrini - 374

And I love those Ipanemas! I’ve had them for three years now and I wear them all the time in the summer. And they are still in very good condition.

1. bubbles

September 28, 2009 at 12:33

Thanks, maestra, i’ll definitely  try it!

2. Lucy

September 26, 2009 at 21:14

:cool: That is a gorgeous green on you. I like the sponging effect. It’s really a cool technique. I also love the Konad on top also. Very pretty manicure. The green polish does look really nice with your skin color. Don’t be shy about your toes! They look cute with the neon orange. The sandals are also fantastic looking.

3. Maestra

September 23, 2009 at 05:53

Thank to both! :rose:

bubbles, I really don’t know when I’m going to do a tutorial on sponge technique. But I can tell it’s very very simple. Just use any sponge you have left (I used the one used in the kitchen  :wink: ), apply small amount of polish on it and sponge your nail with it.

awesomevegan, what ended on your nails? Oh yes, practice makes perfect! :biggrin:

4. awesomevegan

September 21, 2009 at 18:24

OOOO pretty! I need to my nails again. I made the mistake of trying to do them latel last night and I made a mess of them. :( Oh well. At least I got more Konad pratice!  :w00t:

5. bubbles

September 21, 2009 at 16:04

loove the “frozen effect” and the ipanemas, too :)
    when are you going to show us how to do that thing with the sponge ? it look great!

September 6, 2009 at 13:56

Nati – sem skoraj padla s stola od smeha. :haha:

Meni je všeč zelenko + gobica + Konad. Takih nogice se pa tudi ne bi branila. :angel:

7. Ribica

September 6, 2009 at 11:56

Res je grozno lepa manikura. :) Mene je zamikalo, da bi si naročila M24. :)

8. Nati

September 6, 2009 at 11:52

hehe, tako nekako ja :haha:

9. Maestra

September 6, 2009 at 11:40

Hahahaha, Nati zdaj si me pa res nasmejala s tvojim komentarjem… :haha: Torej je tole grozno lepa zelena manikura. :biggrin:

10. Nati

September 6, 2009 at 11:34

oooh in aaaah! grozen zelen lak, ampak ti to tako zmanikiraš, da bi tudi jaz z veseljem to nosila :w00t:  krasno! sponge in konad in vse! tvoji smokiji so pa tudi tako luštni, ipanemce pa tudi itak! in oranžkooo, oooh! ok, zdej pa dost, bom poslinila celo tipkovnico

11. Maestra

September 6, 2009 at 11:09

Hvala, bloo! :rose: Na nožnih čevapčičih je Gabrini 374 – uvoženo iz Bosne. :nails:

12. bloo

September 6, 2009 at 11:06

Maestra ful lepo :wink: ne morem se odločiti ali mi je bolj všeč sam sponge ali tist s konadom :think: oba sta super :wub:
    nožni prstki so pa tud čist lušni :wink: a je to tudi LCN ali kaj drugega?