Brushes - Face

Essence Moonlight powder brush

I found new Essence Moonlight TE too shimmery for my taste. So I bought only polishes and powder brush.

Essence Moonlight - powder brush

Brush comes in plastic bag. I found it almost impossible to get the brush outside the bag without damaging at least couple of bristles. :ermm:

Essence Moonlight - powder brush

Brush measures 12 cm in length and has 4 cm wide hair at the widest end. I just love soft synthetic hair. :wub:

Handle is just the right length for me to allow for precise application.

Essence Moonlight - powder brush

I personally prefer larger brushes for powder application, so I use this one for applying blush and bronzer. I tried it with pigmented blushes and not so pigmented ones. I’m blush shy, so tap on the pigmented blush was enough for me.

Essence Moonlight - powder brush

The amount of resistance I get from the brush is just right for me. Not to stiff and not so soft.

I noticed nothing special while washing the brush – no wired smell or hair loss.

Now for my Essence brush wish list – I would like brush with bigger/wider hair, angled blush brush, then they can skip to eyeshadow and MMU brushes. Then I would be completely satisfied … if you believe me. :silly:

I paid 2,95 EUR (4.4 USD) for the brush.

email:; Starševski klepet

1. Lucy

November 23, 2009 at 08:18

I have lots of brushes. When I buy makeup on QVC they always include brushes. I wish they wouldn’t. Maybe a cheaper price instead of adding brushes. How many brushes can a person have!

November 18, 2009 at 21:46

I didn’t like blush brush that much. It’s just too small. To bad they won’t be releasing bigger brushes.

3. amusedPolish

November 18, 2009 at 13:44

I absolutely love this brush- there was a little blush brush they’ve released in february and some rumours say that the blush brush is going to be in their standard rage in april- let’s hope for the best :)

4. Maestra

November 11, 2009 at 18:16

Tamara, ker gre za različnega uvoznika verjetno. ;)

Tudi sama imam tale čopič. Vsekakor je vreden svoje cene. Do sedaj ni spustil še nobene dlake in je resnično izredno mehek. Moja edina pripomba je, da ne pobere dovolj bronzerja/blusha. Vsaj za moj okus.

5. Tamara

November 11, 2009 at 16:32

V DMju je bil ta copic 3,20€ :o
    Se sprasujem zakaj taka razlika v ceni… hmm..

6. *S*

November 8, 2009 at 01:42

jaz ga tudi imam in sem navdušena nad njim, mehkobo in kvaliteto, ki jo dobiš za 3 eure. :wub:

7. Cathy

November 6, 2009 at 17:44

jst ga pa mammmm… malora maestra sej sm ti rekla če kej rabiš iz te kolekcije pa kr nč

8. Maestra