p2 Rebel

Happy New Year! I hope all your New Year resolutions come true and your MU collection get bigger. :silly:

My New Year manicure was p2 Rebel (no. 200). I planed to do the nail art with Essence holographic polish over it, but my hand wouldn’t stop shaking, so I gave up.

2 layers + top coat

2 layers + top coat

This is not the easiest polish to apply (dries to quickly and is little bit streaky) and my shaking hand was no help what so ever, so my manicure looked messy.

Violet-blue shade goes from almost blue color (but it’s still to blue on the photo) in bright light to cool violet in the weaker lighting.

P.S. January will be the “game month” here on Parokeets blog. First condition is that you have to follow us in WordPress or with Google Friend Connect … and you did not hear this from me. :silly:

email:; Starševski klepet

1. Mamy

November 7, 2010 at 21:38

Ravno danes krasi moje nohte, zelo je lep.  :wub:
    Ampak fotografirati ga je praktično nemogoče.   :ermm:

2. Tamara Milost

January 5, 2010 at 16:18

Ta mesec pa se bo dogajalo na blogu ;).
    Vsecna barva.

3. amusedPolish

January 4, 2010 at 15:29

There is one shop in Vienna that sells them. It’s called Palmers (lingerie shop) in the 1st district.
    Most of them are great for stamping that’s why I love them more than other, more expensive polishes
    I’ve got

Profi Nail Studio- 8in1 Nail Wonder

240 Joyful
    010 Glamour
    220 Hyper

January 4, 2010 at 15:32

Thanks for the info. :rose:
      I too like them for stamping. Especially So Cool! shade.

4. Lyra

January 4, 2010 at 13:07

lep plavček :wub:

January 4, 2010 at 11:42

Ladies – where did you buy your p2 polishes? :rose:

Lets see if we can put together our own list of shops with p2 polishes. :silly:

6. amusedPolish

January 4, 2010 at 11:31

I love P2 polishes :D

7. Marye

January 4, 2010 at 10:36

I have that polish to. And ik love the colour!

January 4, 2010 at 11:40

It’s really striking color.

8. Thess

January 4, 2010 at 09:32

That is a beautiful blue.
    I like the polishes from P2, cheap and for that money I think it is a great polish!

January 4, 2010 at 11:44

I like them more than most of the more expensive brands in my collection, so I would say they’re great regardless of the price. :silly:

9. lunca

January 3, 2010 at 22:48

OOOOO meni je pa všeč :D Čeprav me kar malo zanima kombinacija z holografskim zraven :D hmmm….

January 4, 2010 at 11:47

Barva je res udarna – je kar ne moreš spregledati. :silly:
      Meni je kombinacija barv všeč, samo še mirno roko potrebujem, da izvedem manikuro.

10. Anček

January 3, 2010 at 10:34

uff, lepotec :wub: dobi te lakce kje v Avstriji? Nemčija mi je malo daleč..

January 3, 2010 at 10:36

Baje, da se jih dobi nekje na Dunaju, vendar ne vem v kateri drogeriji. Sem že 2x kontaktirala p2 glede lokacij prodajaln s p2 laki, pa niso nič odgovorili. :(