Aura

Too Faced haul and EOTD

I was shopping at Sephora yesterday. :happy: Among other (two nail polishes, a lip gloss and an eyeshadow) I bought my first Too Faced product! I’m excited! Look, what I got! :w00t:

Too Faced Sephora Haul

Too Faced Haul

I love the funny writings on their packaging, like “Product tested on celebrities not animals” or “Forget Wall St., invest in make-up!” Aren’t they funny?

I can’t believe that I bought a palette. I usually don’t like palettes, but Too Faced palettes are just too cute and mine was on sale! :w00t: And you know what? I love it! I love every single thing in it!

Too Faced - Fun in the Dark palette

Too Faced – Fun in the Dark palette

I tried it today and everything included works great with my skin tone. :thumb:

I also bought two single eye shadows Label Whore and Socialite and a lip gloss Girls Dig Pearls – Tropical Pink, which was also on sale.

You can imagine that I had to test everything today. Here’s my EOTD …

Make up: Too Faced: Pin Up, Label Whore, Lucky Charms, Full Frontal

Make up with Too Faced eye shadows

Make up: Too Faced: Pin Up, Label Whore, Lucky Charms, Full Frontal

Make up with Too Faced eye shadows

Make up: Too Faced: Pin Up, Label Whore, Lucky Charms, Full Frontal

Make up with Too Faced eye shadows

Make up: Too Faced: Pin Up, Label Whore, Lucky Charms, Full Frontal

Make up with Too Faced eye shadows

And EOTD + NOTD …

EOTD: Too Faced: Pin Up, Label Whore, Lucky Charms, Full Frontal; NOTD - Aura nail polishes and CND - Gold Sparkle

… the look …

NOTD = 1 coat Aura – On The Edge + 1 coat Aura – So Different + 1 coat CND – Gold Sparkle.

I hope you liked my EOTD and I would be glad to hear your thoughts on Too Faced make up. What are your favourite products etc. Let me know in the comments. :wink:

1. Mylanqolia

August 1, 2010 at 02:05

Your EOTD is wonderful! The green and brown e/s are superb! I’ve heard and read a lot about Too Faced (some say that their e/s base is good) but I’d betray my principles in buying expensive stuff again. I’m a cheapo lover by heart and skin tolerance. :-)

2. Orlica

July 31, 2010 at 16:51

I’ve added you to my blog list :)

3. Orlica

July 31, 2010 at 16:49

Hi! Your blog is awesome, you know? ;)
    I’ve never heard about Too Faced products but it seems to be really interesting mark :>
    Please, feel free to visit my nail blog ;) :happy:

4. svea

July 30, 2010 at 13:35

5. blusherine

July 30, 2010 at 11:33

the palette looks lovely and so does your makeup!! i don’t own any too faced eyeshadows but you want to make me buy them! also love the “tested on celebrities” :naughty:

6. Beauty addict

July 30, 2010 at 11:32

A ja sam si baš neki dan uzela onu Glamour Revolution paletu :D :wub:

7. esmaltesdapaty

July 30, 2010 at 05:12

Hi there!
    Whoa! This nail polish is really nice! Just like your eyes :yes:
    Ah, now I have my own blog, just like you told me to do :naughty:
    Drop by!
    Paty :nails:

• Maestra

July 31, 2010 at 14:28

Thank you, Paty! And I’m so happy you started your own blog. You are already in my RSS reader. ;)

.-= Maestra´s last post … Too Faced haul and EOTD =-.

8. zabica

July 29, 2010 at 22:41

Wauuuu :w00t: :zip: :w00t:   vedno ko preberem tvoj prispevek, me za nekaj navdušiš in bi jaz to mela :party: :happy:
    Res je super embalaža in paleta izgleda fantastično :biggrin:
    Zadnja fotka pa ZMAGA!!!!!!!

• Maestra

July 31, 2010 at 14:27

zabica, me veseli, da te navdušujem za zadeve. ;) A se denarnica kaj prazni? :biggrin:

Hvala :rose:

.-= Maestra´s last post … Too Faced haul and EOTD =-.

• zabica

August 1, 2010 at 11:40

Ja občasno se pa res :wub:

9. Barbara

July 29, 2010 at 21:56

Kolko je pa stala paleta? A se splača pogledat v Zagreb v Sephoro, imajo dosti izbire?

Lep eotd in notd!

• Maestra

July 31, 2010 at 14:26

Če se ne motim, je bila paleta 119kun. Izbira je tako no … v primerjavi s Sephoro na Times Square-u NYC, kjer sem bila lani, nična. A vseeno ni švoh. Predvsem te Too Faced zadeve in Sephora znamka, ostalo me ni pritegnilo. Jaz sem vesela, da sem šla pogledat … zagotovo bom še šla.

.-= Maestra´s last post … Too Faced haul and EOTD =-.

10. Lili

July 29, 2010 at 21:32

Oh nice. Palette is great, very ‘my’ colors. My favorite eye shadows are Guerlains (mostly 4 shades palettes) and Clinique (trios! I love, love, love my Doe-Eyed palette :yes: ).

Nails are also awesome :naughty:

• Maestra

July 31, 2010 at 14:25

Thank you for your comment, Lili! I don’t have any Guerlain or Clinique eyeshadows. I have to try them … maybe some day. ;)

.-= Maestra´s last post … Too Faced haul and EOTD =-.

July 29, 2010 at 21:26

Razen TFI nimam nič drugega, čeprav si me sedaj prav navdušila za njihove paletke … pa sploh ne maram stisnjenih senčk.

Pa ne bi o Alverde baked senčki in Essence senčki ter smokey duotu, ki so zaradi tebe danes odšli z menoj domov (no za Alverde je malo kriva tudi Goga).  :haha:

Še dobro, da imam vse lakce, ki si jih uporabila za manikuro. :fju:   :silly:

12. Enamel Girl

July 29, 2010 at 21:26

When I first read the title, I thought you were talking about a person, lol.   Those colors are pretty, especially Lucky Charms.

13. Becky

July 29, 2010 at 21:21

Great haul! I love that palette

14. Nati

July 29, 2010 at 20:55

ooo kul! krasne NP!
    a to si bila v Zagrebu v Sephori?
    js imam od too faced samo primer in sem kar zadovoljna – ne zmanjka ga in ne zmanjka :)

• Maestra

July 30, 2010 at 13:30

Kupovala sem v WestGate šoping centru pred Zagrebom. ;)

A ni fajn, če dobre zadeve ne zmanjka? :biggrin:

.-= Maestra´s last post … Too Faced haul and EOTD =-.