Essence

Essence – Black and White (eyeshadow and false eyelashes) + EOTD

Essence - Black and White TE

Essence – Black and White TE

The black eyeshadow called Black Out is a very nice black eyeshadow. It’s very pigmented and easy to work with. I’m happy I bought it.

The false eyelashes looked funny, so I bought them too. I’m curious how these are going to look on me.

I used the black eyeshadow to create a wearable smokey eyes look in black and silver.

Black and Silver make up by Maestra

Black and Silver make up by Maestra

I only used two eyeshadows for this look. The silver one is a Make Up Factory eyeshadow.

I know a lot of people like the black and white combination. For me it’s too much contrast and I rarely wear black and white together. I just don’t like the combination. Actually I think it’s boring.

What about you? What do you think about the black and white combination?

1. Ricarda

January 2, 2011 at 20:14

I bought the black and white polishes and the white eyeshadow. I didnt like the black one because I have several other black eyeshadows which are a lot darker. (Sleek I divine Chaos Palette) The white eyeshadow is okay. I am still looking for a good white one.

2. Emma

December 28, 2010 at 16:47

I’d love to have white nail polish from that collection! :shock: But it’s not going to be available in my country. I know – here we still have Fairytale collection and the last collection that was available before Fairytale one was We Saw It First… :( Some of you girls have it? Are you willing to sell it? :ermm:

3. Nati

December 27, 2010 at 22:11

lep mujo!
    meni je belo-.črna kombinacija tut živ dolgčas…na splošno na sebi ne maram preveč ne ene ne druge…

December 27, 2010 at 17:37

Črno bele kombinacije ne nosim, ker ne nosim bele. Imam le en bel bolero, ampak to je bilo za krizne situacije z lasiščem kupljeno in je sicer v omari, če ravno ni snežnih zametov z moje glave. Sicer pa ljubim rdeče črno kombinacijo, sem bolj te vrste človek. :yes: Tale komplet kolekcija pa me je pustila čisto hladno.

December 27, 2010 at 13:21

Black and white combo? Only when I’m feeling strict. :biggrin:
    I too got the black eyeshadow. I wonder how it compares to Flormar matte black eyeshadow.

6. Maybe

December 27, 2010 at 12:28

iz ovih stopa idem u muller po ove trepavice i bit će mrtvih ako ih ne nađem!

7. Silva

December 27, 2010 at 12:15

It looks good on you! But it is a little boring ;) I wonder how the eyelashes will look.

8. Lendoxia

December 27, 2010 at 10:17

ja volim crno bijele kombinacije, ali nekad znaju ispast preostre za moju svijetlu put pogotovo ako je vise crne :scared:

9. rakhshanda

December 27, 2010 at 09:48

And by the way lovely EOTD!!!

10. rakhshanda

December 27, 2010 at 09:47

Wow I love black eyeshadows!! :thumb: They look superb…unfortunately I’m not having any super pigmented black or white shadows now :angry:
    Thanks for sharing! Wish this was in my country too . :cry:

11. bettynova

December 27, 2010 at 09:28

For me the black and white combination is BLEH!!
    Its boring.
    I do LOVe the lashes! Probably the only things Im gonna get from this collection.