In case you weren’t aware, Catrice doesn’t offer only pretty nail polishes but also some great eyeshadows. ;) I went a bit nuts when I saw these in Germany and bought ten. My excuse was: “They aren’t very expensive.” They were 2,79€.
I like the packaging very much. It’s simple and elegant. There’s 32 shades to choose from. Some eyeshadows are shimmery and some matte. I think none of them is glittery, which is nice. That being said, here are the swatches of my eyeshadows. All were applied over an eyeshadow base. (The color drops are directly from the single eyeshadow photos I made separately.)
- Sunny, I Love You – shimmery light yellow
- Dalai Drama – shimmery orange
- Lobster-Lobby.com – shimmery orange-coral or lobster as the name suggests
- Pink Rock Super Star -almost matte pink (red undertones)
- The Violent Violet – shimmery purple
- The Queen Is Amused – shimmery blue with a bit of purple undertones
- Petrol Keeps Me Running – shimmery petrol/teal (the green is dominant)
- Ocean’s 14 – matte teal (the blue is dominant)
- Who Is Kermit? – matte grass green
- In The Army Now – matte army green
The pigmentation in average is good. Some are more and some less pigmented, but all are pigmented enough for me. Petrol Keeps Me Running is the most pigmented of them all, I was a bit disappointed by Sunny, I Love You, because I wanted it to be more vibrant yellow, but it’s not. It’s light and very wearable yellow. And I love the names.
I think these are worth buying/trying.
Have you tried them already? What do you think of them? Which one is your favourite?