Yesterday was a very lovely day. I spent the afternoon with my lovely Parokeets ladies and we had such a great time!!! Thank you ladies for everything!
Lately I don’t wear much make up. Just a touch of bronzer and blush (they make a huge difference!!!), mascara and some lip gloss or lipstick. That’s it. But yesterday I wanted a touch of color on my eyelids. Here’s a simple orange look I wore yesterday.
- Rival de Loop – eyeshadow base
- MNY – 329, 333 eyeshadows
- BeYu – 100 eyeshadow
- Revlon – 008 Aubergine matte eyeshadow
- Clarins – 01 Colour Quartet For Eyes (gold eyeshadow for highlighting)
- Maybelline – Colossal mascara
- MaxFactor – Bronzing powder – Golden
- Make Up Factory – Blusher No. 10 Roman Rose
- CK – Sheer Plumping Lip Gloss – 206 Euphoria
- Ciate – 3am Girl (1 coat as a base)
- Pro Nails – No. 199 (2 coats of glitter)
+ a cheap ring I bought in Bata store.
This post is also available in SLO.