Brown and bronze

Swatches: MeMeMe – Proud and Distinctive

I first came across the MeMeMe brand when I was in the UK and saw it in a drugstore. I’ve never heard of it before. The display was nice, the prices something in between. Not cheap but not very expensive either. I only bought two nail polishes.

First one is called Proud and is a dark olive green with strong yellow undertones. As you can see from the photo below it dries darker on the nails.

Swatch: MeMeMe - Proud

MeMeMe - Proud (2 coats)

The second one is called Distinctive and it’s a light beige with a slight green tint to it. I guess I could label this one as a khaki color.

Swatch: MeMeMe - Distinctive

MeMeMe - Distinctive (2 coats)

Both shades are a bit unusual and that’s why I bought them in the first place. Below is a bottle comparison photo so you get the idea how unusual these two are.

Comparison: Kiko - 348, 349 vs. H&M - Hunt Me Down vs. MeMeMe - Distinctive, Proud

The application was nice. No problems. The only thing I don’t like about these polishes is the brush, which is HUGE and that’s why it’s a bit hard to control it. Other than that, I like the two MeMeMe polishes that I have very much.

Comparison: MeMeMe vs. Catrice brush

Comparison: MeMeMe vs. Catrice brush

As I said before, the brand is new to me and now that it’s also available in Slovenia I’m tempted to try some of their other products as well. Especially the highlighters and blushes.

Are you familiar with the MeMeMe brand? Have you tried any of their products yet? Do you have any recommendations for me what to try next?

October 16, 2011 at 19:58

Hm, lahko rečem, da zanje prvič slišim, ali pa sem zaradi težke dosegljivosti nanje pozabila. Barvi sta pa superlepi!!!

2. marox79

October 16, 2011 at 14:33

Very pretty. Pity we don’t have all those nice brands here.

October 16, 2011 at 12:59

Geez – what a huge brush. :scared:
    But I’m starting to rethink my position on yellowish greens – I definitively need few … still don’t like them, but I need them. :biggrin:

4. Schni

October 16, 2011 at 12:21

The colors really look unusual but very interesting :) I am totally into green

5. KrvavaMeri

October 16, 2011 at 11:24

Vau, mene bi ravno ogromen čopič prepričal v nabavo.
    Lušna odtenka.

• Maestra

October 19, 2011 at 09:29

Hihihi, a res? Kako fajn, da smo si različni. :thumb:

6. Vesna

October 16, 2011 at 09:57

Never heard of it, but I love these colors. The 1st one is a winner for me :wub:

• Maestra

October 19, 2011 at 09:28

Yes, the first one is very nice. :yes:

7. shannara

October 16, 2011 at 07:35

never heard of it before, but looks cool :wink: