Alessandro giveaway

Avon

Playing around with Avon stuff (NOTD & FOTD)

Since the flu is almost completely gone and I’m feeling much better, I think I’m ready to write a little something about beauty related things again. Today Avon is on the menu. Are you excited?

If I’m not mistaken I got Avon’s Glitz & Glam make up palette for Christmas. The color selection is very nice. Purple and gold look very chic together. What I really like about this palette is that there is a blue toned and also a red toned purple in it. That way the palette is more versatile. I don’t think this palette is still available …

Avon - Glitz & Glam make up palette

Avon - Glitz & Glam make up palette

Avon - Glitz & Glam make up palette

Avon - Glitz & Glam make up palette

What I do not like that much about this palette? The eyeshadows are hard and the color payoff is not awesome. It’s OK, but not very impressive. That’s also why I haven’t even given this palette a proper chance to prove itself. Until a couple of days ago … when I tried it properly (over an eyeshadow base). And you know what? It’s better than I thought it would be. But still, the eyeshadows are too hard for my liking. Here is the make up that I’ve done using only the Glitz & Glam make up palette.

Avon - True Colour - Glitz & Glamour (Make up Look by Maestra)

Avon - True Colour - Glitz & Glamour (Make up Look by Maestra)

Avon - True Colour - Glitz & Glamour (Make up Look by Maestra)

Avon - True Colour - Glitz & Glamour (Make up Look by Maestra)

Avon - True Colour - Glitz & Glamour (Make up Look by Maestra)

Avon - True Colour - Glitz & Glamour (Make up Look by Maestra)

To compliment the make up I painted my nails purple using the Avon’s Violetta Sparkle nail polish, which is a dark purple polish with gold tiny flakies. I love how the dark purple and gold sparkle look. The application didn’t cause me any troubles. There are two coats shown in the photos below.

Swatch: Avon - Violetta Sparkle (2 coats)

Avon - Violetta Sparkle (2 coats)

Swatch: Avon - Violetta Sparkle (2 coats)

Avon - Violetta Sparkle (2 coats)

That’s it for now about Avon. As Gejba already mentioned, that we were contacted by Avon’s representative to review some of their products. So you’ll read more about Avon’s products in the future. I decided I’ll test some of their foundations. So far I only got testers to choose the proper shade for me. I took a photo of all the shades that I got …

Avon liquid foundations: Magix, Calming Effects, Extra Lasting

Avon liquid foundations: Magix, Calming Effects, Extra Lasting

… and that’s all I can “say” about it at the moment. I’m still waiting for the full size products. When I get them … let the fun begin!

What do you think about the Avon’s foundations or their eyeshadows?

And one last (not make up related) photo, because I’ve been there not so long ago …

Mostar

Mostar

Mostar, beautiful city in Bosnia! That’s all I have to say today.

1. krini

September 8, 2013 at 00:33

Hello girls,i am currently using the colortrend foundation in the shade natural.i want to try the extra lasting but i am not sure which shade is the perfect for me.. do you have any ideas? Is anyone who wears the same shade?

March 11, 2012 at 02:58

Yay, Maestra! :ahug: Me veseli, da se počutiš bolje. :) Make up mi je izredno všeč, zadnje čase sem obsedena s copper in oranžkastimi odtenki in zdaj si mi dala čudovito idejo da copper skombiniram z vijolično, naslednji projekt. :) :thumb: Avona pa ne poznam kaj dosti, imam dva laka, s katerima sem kar zadovoljna in to je to. :)

3. Taša*

March 7, 2012 at 22:26

Super makeup :yes:
    Sm pa ravno ta teden naročila maskaro supershock, upam, da bo vredu. Res škoda, ker je samo kataloška prodaja.

4. Nicole

March 6, 2012 at 21:16

beautiful look, i really love the nail polish as well :)

5. maša

March 6, 2012 at 20:55

krasno! ti imaš že tako čudovite oči, pa še namazat se znaš ful lepo. jaz se še učim in čakam, da mi končno potegne. :)

6. Nuša

March 6, 2012 at 19:56

Meni se Avon izdelki ne dopadejo izključno zaradi kataloške prodaje. Če bi se jih dalo dobiti v drogerijah, bi z veseljem posegla po njih. Sploh tale lak je čudovit! Mejkap je zelo lep, čeprav na meni nikakor ne bi bil privlačen. :blush:
    Komaj čakam ocene tekočih pudrov! :w00t:

7. MissDoll

March 6, 2012 at 18:57

Tele barve senčil mi niso ravno ljube ampak na tebi izpadejo fantastično :yes:
    Lak je pa tudi čudovit (ga imam že en mesec) vendar je moj zelo tekoč in ga zelo težko nanašam, zato ga uporabljam povrhu drugih vijoličnih odtenkov in le tako mi uspe lep nanos

8. Wanncha

March 6, 2012 at 18:18

Pretty EOTD!

March 6, 2012 at 18:09

Wiii – Maestra is back in the land of living. :happy:
    Palette doesn’t look like something I would like to try out, but the nail polish is very pretty. :wub:

March 6, 2012 at 18:10

BTW – Mostar looks :drool: .

10. Ducky

March 6, 2012 at 16:37

I love Avon. I’ve been using their Calming Effects foundation for about 2 years and I’m very satisfied with it. It’s not cakey like some foundations can be. Also, their polishes are a dream, though their shades seem a bit limited :unsure: